• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Was u desparate?

Siramix, we have different perceptions of "great tutor" thats one thing for sure.

I love the fact that 99% of these type of post in which players are complaining on Jacolas are made by polish players who always enter the Help channel and start to swear at Jacolas for no reason... then they get muted (which is the right thing) and come here on forum and make these stupid threads in which they are saying that apparently Jacolas is a bad tutor when hes not.

P.S I don't remember the names of the polish players who are doing this... so don't hate on me just because I wrote polish players without giving the exact names ^.-

Last edited:
I laugh so hard dude HAHAHA. So what can I do for it that maybe 40% -+ of the players on this server are polish? Nothing, right. So don't say something that is not true, just ask some people in game from different countries and you will see that all of them say the same. Don't talk shit, use your brain. Btw, we, polish players care about the community, so maybe that's the reason?!

I laugh so hard dude HAHAHA. So what can I do for it that maybe 40% -+ of the players on this server are polish? Nothing, right. So don't say something that is not true, just ask some people in game from different countries and you will see that all of them say the same. Don't talk shit, use your brain. Btw, we, polish players care about the community, so maybe that's the reason?!
Instead of laughing, you should learn how to read with understanding before replying to any of my comments.

Guys stop that its very easy to complain about someone. First of all Calar you said that his english is bad. I remind You that 1/3 player on this server is from Poland so he can asnwer questions given by polish people. Secondly as You can see he is online all the time and answer lots of question everyday.

been online 24/7 don't make you a good tutor, knowing the facts of this game make you the best tutor and kids like this don't know shit makes me lol on the carpet.

We cannot just recruit more tutors, for that we need active and helpful players. However, the helpful and active players are at this moment already tutors ^.^

Jacolas isn't helpful, all he can do ist mute :>

We cannot just recruit more tutors, for that we need active and helpful players. However, the helpful and active players are at this moment already tutors ^.^

When punk ass people like you and dyablo are the "standard" for tutors on shadowcores why would other "normal" players try to help make shit easier for you?

Jacolas' brain:

- Haha such noobs, they killed me lol I mute them *mute*
- Omfg such a noob he doesn't know where ancient scarabs are I mute him *mute*
- He answers a questions for someone, it is only MY job, I mute him *mute*
- I have a bad mood I mute everyone who want help *mute*
- I'm a tutor, I can mute whoever I want heheheheh

Go kill yourself Jacolas

1.) they killed me and spam "hahaha jacolas die" much time on help :\
2.) i said first actient scarab cave on north , If you do not like my answer, you can always check in tibiawiki.
3.) i beg to write in one sentences, if they ignore me. My job is to mute him :\
4.) ehehehe
5.) lol

About my english, i think if you know what i mean i think it's still good

Since Jacolas is tutor all I see on help channel is: *mute* *mute* *mute* for stupid reasons like answering on questions before Jacolas will do or answering on questions like: "Google nie boli" - "google won't hurt you". As a tutor he should have some knowledge about this game to answer the questions asked by ppl. It's weird to see that random players have to answer the questions on help channel cuz Jacolas is sending them to google or tibiawikietc. He should have limit for mute like 10 per day LOL, he'll use it wisely then.. rotfl

Well Jacolas sucks but you suck even more.

Well Jacolas sucks, Tutor_Stryker suck even more and you totally sucks

- - - Updated - - -

Since Jacolas is tutor all I see on help channel is: *mute* *mute* *mute* for stupid reasons like answering on questions before Jacolas will do or answering on questions like: "Google nie boli" - "google won't hurt you". As a tutor he should have some knowledge about this game to answer the questions asked by ppl. It's weird to see that random players have to answer the questions on help channel cuz Jacolas is sending them to google or tibiawikietc. He should have limit for mute like 10 per day LOL, he'll use it wisely then.. rotfl

See.. That's the thing I'm talking about

Back
Top Bottom