• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We are kings BRAH!

Rekaker

True Brit.
Reaction score
Get Rekked making 2014 dominando
If any good teams want to fight come at us.
Pink guys? Disappear when the kings enter the server:/

This was 30-1 easy peasy.

#dominando2014ofcbythekingshahaguyshavefunreadingthishastagflowwhileiamlaughingatthosewannabedominandoteamshahatheycalltheirselfdominandobutafter3daysofrekkedtheyallwentpussymodehaha.

4b90e236843747a9daa32d40ce4106a8.gif

hehe

Are you kidding? Your calling out teams since you went 30-1 in a battle like that? That battle required no skill and minimum team cordination; you were trapped in between two houses pumping sd's lmao. I would hold off on calling out teams until you show us something impressive.

Manslayer.

Are you kidding? Your calling out teams since you went 30-1 in a battle like that? That battle required no skill and minimum team cordination; you were trapped in between two houses pumping sd's lmao. I would hold off on calling out teams until you show us something impressive.

Manslayer.
The Level 173 with 3 days played and no team attempting to talk shit about Warmodes and PVP? Never Herd

That makes absolutely no sense. If individuals are higher lvl then me on this specific ot what does that mean? That you are an overall better player? Your accusation is childish which shows you know nothing about this "PVP".

That makes absolutely no sense. If individuals are higher lvl then me on this specific ot what does that mean? That you are an overall better player? Your accusation is childish which shows you know nothing about this "PVP".
Considering you played this OT for 3 days and your already starting shit over otland your obvious 12 or Swedish. Your Nobody attemping to get a rise out of players from some sick joy. GG

What? I'm telling you how it is. Being in a battle like this is shit; my days played has nothing to do with this conversation so what's the point in bringing it up? My play time on THIS ot is 3 days; that doesn't reflect my knowledge about pvp in any way. So rather then embarrassing yourself can you stay on topic? My opinion is no better then yours in respect to the pvp displayed above; going out and claiming that someone hasn't had enough time played and therefore knows nothing is dumb too be honest.

Manslayer.

What? I'm telling you how it is. Being in a battle like this is shit; my days played has nothing to do with this conversation so what's the point in bringing it up? My play time on THIS ot is 3 days; that doesn't reflect my knowledge about pvp in any way. So rather then embarrassing yourself can you stay on topic? My opinion is no better then yours in respect to the pvp displayed above; going out and claiming that someone hasn't had enough time played and therefore knows nothing is dumb too be honest.

Manslayer.
I Didnt compare your days played towards your PvP? Im showing that you know nothing about how shadowcores battles go down and how much skill it does take to what you call "Sitting there and throwing SD's" Get your shit stright before you make yourself look like a fucking retard.

If you think that was anything more then just holding down to sd key my friend you've got much to learn. If those are the types of battles "shadowcore" has that's lame. I guess shadowcore has different types of battles then the rest of the tibia community. It's embarrassing posting a video like such and claiming you're the best. You should relax there's no need to get angry; I stated a fact.

Hats off too being Canadian though.

Manslayer.
No one knows who you are and you can see this team we fought was fucking noobs so ok stop talking moron, you're not even in a team

When u joined the server we was already retired so stop lying bro.

No one knows who you are and you can see this team we fought was fucking noobs so ok stop talking moron, you're not even in a team

Do you think you're prestegies since people know you? Rekaker you aren't a brightest individual so you rely on swaring to get your point accross. Can you smarten up and then come talk to me.

Do you think you're prestegies since people know you? Rekaker you aren't a brightest individual so you rely on swaring to get your point accross. Can you smarten up and then come talk to me.
Sorry mr academic I forgot I was writing in an exam and I need to impress you with my R.P English. Don't be so stuck up your own arse thinking your some Einstein. This thread was sarcastic just to see how all these wanna be legend teams will get their dick up, so yeah, once you're out your own arse come speak big boy

Back