• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We are kings BRAH!

power? no matter with who u fight you guys have always more ppl than oponent guild so pls dont make it more funny than it is ... :) ye i know i should go to school and learn english ...

Sorry mr academic I forgot I was writing in an exam and I need to impress you with my R.P English. Don't be so stuck up your own arse thinking your some Einstein. This thread was sarcastic just to see how all these wanna be legend teams will get their dick up, so yeah, once you're out your own arse come speak big boy

I think I've been taking too you this whole time with my arse? Not sure what you mean but I'll be the one to stop this. I can already see veins bulging out of your forehead

I think I've been taking too you this whole time with my arse? Not sure what you mean but I'll be the one to stop this. I can already see veins bulging out of your forehead
If you don't know what I'm saying then don't test my intelligence, just remember I'm English so if you can't fully speak/interporate what I'm saying then don't try to insult me.

..kids calling people "kids" arent the one who turned a movie thread into a bitchfest the kids?

..kids calling people "kids" arent the one who turned a movie thread into a bitchfest the kids?
How about stop being such a pussy and actually buy a microphones instead of hiding behind your computer screen like a fucking vampire. When that happens, Then you can talk shit.

LOL glda to know u keep me deep inside ur brain i feel pro now jitters remembers me oh i cri in happiness..how bout u stfu retard?

If you don't know what I'm saying then don't test my intelligence, just remember I'm English so if you can't fully speak/interporate what I'm saying then don't try to insult me.

Your "English" meaning your good at english is all I look from your comment. GG

LOL glda to know u keep me deep inside ur brain i feel pro now jitters remembers me oh i cri in happiness..how bout u stfu retard?
Attempting to hide the fact that your trying to beak "Kids" when you never had the balls to even talk to one person. In 2 years you've yet to buy a microphone. Either your 8 years old, You sound like a fucking idiot or your poor as fuck. Either way your still a douche bag.

Attempting to hide the fact that your trying to beak "Kids" when you never had the balls to even talk to one person. In 2 years you've yet to buy a microphone. Either your 8 years old, You sound like a fucking idiot or your poor as fuck. Either way your still a douche bag.

yeh it means im poor cuz i hardly play so let me waste my money on a mic if u think im poor to buy a mic then you must think my money from my job revolves around tibia ..gg brain u use ur parents card Tell me when u start making ur own money

yeh it means im poor cuz i hardly play so let me waste my money on a mic if u think im poor to buy a mic then you must think my money from my job revolves around tibia ..gg brain u use ur parents card Tell me when u start making ur own money
My mic cost 40 dollars. If thats such a burden then your fucking pathetic. I can work 3 hours and get double that. "GG Brain".

did u also understand the part that i hardly play?

Back