• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weapons - Donor Wand

Lifer420

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hey, I want my donor wand to hit around 60-110 PvP, and around 80-140 PvM, how can I do this because everytime I edit the script, the damage doesn't change, even after restarting the OT. The weapons.xml damage seems to work for Pvp, but not PvM. Using tfs 0.4 dev 3884

Code:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_HOLYDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_SMALLHOLY)
setCombatFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, 0, -80, 0, -220)

function onUseWeapon(cid, var)
return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

Weapons.xml
Code:
    <wand id="12327" level="5" mana="10" min="60" max="110" type="holy" event="script" value="vip_wand.lua"> <!-- icefang wand -->
        <vocation id="1"/><vocation id="2"/><vocation id="5"/><vocation id="6"/>
    </wand>

Hello, i use this, and it works as it should work. I just tested it (hits to monster 400-450, hits to player half of that damage ~200)

Make this in your weapons.xml

Code:
    <wand id="12327" level="8" mana="10" min="400" max="450" type="holy" event="function" value="default"> <!-- Donator wand -->
        <vocation id="1"/>
        <vocation id="2"/>
        <vocation id="5"/>
        <vocation id="6"/>
    </wand>

EDIT: Oh damn, sorry i read it wrong, i read it that you have a problem that it hits same damage to monsters and players. :p

EDIT2: And i'm thinking about that same thing as Ray Rewind. I'm not sure that is it even possible to control them like you want.

Maybe something like this, i didn't tested it.

Code:
local combatmonster = createCombatObject()
setCombatFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, 0, -80, 0, -220)

local combatplayer = createCombatObject()
setCombatFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, 0, -40, 0, -110)

function onUseWeapon(cid, var)
if (isPlayer(getCreatureTarget(cid)) == true) then
        return doCombat(cid, combatplayer, var)
    else
        return doCombat(cid, combatmonster, var)
end

I get no errors, but the damage is way off. When I change it in weapons.xml thats basically what PVP hits, but the damage for PVM isnt just double that, its more. Idk ill figure it out dw, close this

Back