• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webcam Program? Pewdiepie..

Kociii

FTW = Fuck The What
Reaction score
If you know who pewdiepie is then you should have watch his youtube clips. I would like to know if anyone here know what program he use or any other program that i can use to record my webcam + mic ?

Fraps is good :p
You did might not understand.. or i diden't make it clear. I .. wanna record my webcam -.-' I wanna record myself as i play.. But the program i got with my webcam does not record as i play full-screen either my mic -.-'

Last edited:
You did might not understand.. or i diden't make it clear. I .. wanna record my webcam -.-' I wanna record myself as i play.. But the program i got with my webcam does not record as i play full-screen either my mic -.-'
Ohhhhhhhhh trolololol, didn't read that xD

You can download xsplit if u want, u can record ur game and ur webcam and mic or just ur webcam/mic or no mic, just what u like. But u need to register an account:p

--Update--
I guess Pewdiepie uses Fraps for game record and the own webcam software to record the webcam part and then he just edit the webcam part in it, that's what I think how he does it. But Xsplit will work if u dont want to edit it into the video.

You can download xsplit if u want, u can record ur game and ur webcam and mic or just ur webcam/mic or no mic, just what u like. But u need to register an account:p

--Update--
I guess Pewdiepie uses Fraps for game record and the own webcam software to record the webcam part and then he just edit the webcam part in it, that's what I think how he does it. But Xsplit will work if u dont want to edit it into the video.
I use fraps for the video [HD] and i use audicity for the voice .. to remove some noise and such.. And i just need the webcam part thing ;) Hmm i'll look it up with xsplit.. But xsplit is with alot other things and so right? Doesen't anyone know just a program that i just designed for webcam+mic or something.. Like fraps Movie+mic ;)

Back