• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website (i doubt anyone can help)

Hannaah

Reaction score
Okay. So i'm using tfs v 2 and i am usin the unnamed website for it.

How can i set up a donation shop, because theres no shop admin or anything... it was way easier with v3

But tfs v2 is a bit more stable. so i decided to swtich :p

Can anyone help??

Actually, the shop system should already have been implemented in that version you are using? It's usually inactivated in the gesior's AAC and you'll need to go to your config.php (htdocs/config/config.php) and hit the ctrl button and hold in it and click on the f button. (ctrl + f). Search for "shop". If it says like this: Shopsystem = 0, then change it to 1.

Ofcourse you need to execute the SQL Commands in order to have your shop offers in your database. Click on the link NIcLOOX gave you.

Okay well there isnt a config.php in my config folder,

But sorry about saying that in the thread, i wasnt putting anyone down i was just thinking maybe it was impossible, dont gotta be so cranky about it. My bad. i fail at life cause i didnt find something in search ! thanks anyways, Repp~

Okay well there isnt a config.php in my config folder,

But sorry about saying that in the thread, i wasnt putting anyone down i was just thinking maybe it was impossible, dont gotta be so cranky about it. My bad. i fail at life cause i didnt find something in search ! thanks anyways, Repp~

Perhaps, the shopsystem config is located in your config.ini file then.

btw dont edit the config.php in httdocs\config\config.php if you dont know waht you are doing it will lead to much errors like nikkster said edit the Config.ini only just edit Shopsystem "1"

Back