• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Westbay having fun.

Kippari

Reaction score
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/604594925.html

ps: had follow attack on asobati so I almost fuck'd it up =D.
ps2: volde<3

lol i really can say u guys suck so badly, u guys couldnt kill me on my 270 rp, sad I dont have tibiacam to show everybody how you all suck.

lol i really can say u guys suck so badly, u guys couldnt kill me on my 270 rp, sad I dont have tibiacam to show everybody how you all suck.
Sorry to destroy your dream, but we didnt wanna take an unjust which takes 6hours to dissapear on a 270rp

i had white skull roflmao and all ur noob team where behind me and they didnt wanted to kill me xD?

EDIT: maybe kippari cammed dunno, ask him for the cam :>

^ go to spam other forum not here please ;_;, also wonder how did u get so many rep points if just post useless stuff

^ go to spam other forum not here please ;_;, also wonder how did u get so many rep points if just post useless stuff

well, if some1 is posting useless shit its u, seeing ur post above here

Dude i said follow attack <33 because i always use it and rush in to the other team. My rep points i get when i help people so please be quiet.and can i ask 1 thing how many people did you help here on otland? The most people just register because they think this is a softcores/warcore/icechaw forum. and im tired of seeing threads like this everytime i check new posts ''fucking laggs'' ''house clean'' etc etc

i had white skull roflmao and all ur noob team where behind me and they didnt wanted to kill me xD?

EDIT: maybe kippari cammed dunno, ask him for the cam :>

HAHAHA EPIC FAIL, I seriously hope I do have cam which clearly see that only start to attack u everytime u run past me, anyway ur my idol flamin on ot forums, u would drop for 1st paralyze in real tibia, and u can ask hots or my team_mates if I/some others havent run around ank desert 20 hots after me etc, dude its just ot its not like its hard to outrun

ye but its not like most of us even bothered to chase u, so face the fact that u aint special.. and we killed Esterukka with same team so I wonder did we really suck :)

so, today again all your team like 15ppl chased me from thais to ab dendriel, over 30 mins+- chasing me. lost pz went to carpet on fermour hills, i went out again from carpet on femour hills without skull and i ran to carlin, and YEAH ALL YOUR TEAM just came to me but again you guys failed.

Ask weijo or W/e his name is for the cam :p

Back