• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Westbay

Dzumior

Reaction score
How they make lvl all the time but the Gm don't do nothink with thath boting etc

What about you? what about esterukka? What about zurrak?what about marvik hell?what about michael? what about tonk's?what about Lestat the valiant? what about aber moran? ??? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??

So why you guys blame poland nationalition for using bot and blame them becouse they owned you already <ok im wrong you are rox>

So why you guys blame poland nationalition for using bot and blame them becouse they owned you already <ok im wrong you are rox>
wtf? lol, i rox yes but who said anything about poland? I tought you we're from england, as you said in-game BUHEHEHEHEHE!

wtf? lol, i rox yes but who said anything about poland? I tought you we're from england, as you said in-game BUHEHEHEHEHE!

Oh c'mon...

I don't want to say that your whole guild is a bunch of kids who are trying to make themself adults but some of them for sure are.

Same goes about racism... You Didn't thought that we are so good that we can defiance You. So some of you use rasict words about us.

Did I whenever said some bad words about your mother's, nationality etc? Don;t think so.

There was a reason germany attacked poland first.

Yea.. and there was a reason that German didn't atack Sweden... Sweden was "neutral". Swedish government sold a lot of iron ore to German, helped them to transport their army to Norway and secure German ships on sea.

Your country did very well in II WW ;)

And fuck off from Poland u fucking nazi.

Yeah we actually did, none dmg to our country at all. Quite smart.

There was a reason germany attacked poland first.

Yea cos Sweden was acting like pussies saying "plx no attack us, we are neutral, we just watch in noob chars!!!!!!!!"

While the rest of the world 'manned up' and fought against the evil dictator, you just licked everyone's ass so you could be neutral! Don't talk about war next time, cos your just being a hypocrite.

Yea cos Sweden was acting like pussies saying "plx no attack us, we are neutral, we just watch in noob chars!!!!!!!!"

While the rest of the world 'manned up' and fought against the evil dictator, you just licked everyone's ass so you could be neutral! Don't talk about war next time, cos your just being a hypocrite.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Tactics. Germany did not run over us, Poland on the other hand got totaly owned. i guess they didn't like jews :/

Oh c'mon...

I don't want to say that your whole guild is a bunch of kids who are trying to make themself adults but some of them for sure are.

Same goes about racism... You Didn't thought that we are so good that we can defiance You. So some of you use rasict words about us.

Did I whenever said some bad words about your mother's, nationality etc? Don;t think so.

No beacuse there is nothing wrong being from Sweden =) <3

Actually Spain and Schweitz (spellcheck) were neutral aswell. And yes, we all know that it meant so much that Poland ¨stood up¨ against Germany. Neither you or me can't blame Sweden for being neutral, why the hell would anyone be in a war ? The only reason sweden didn't get attacked were that they had important mines in the northern part and if Germany attacked, England would bomb the mines.

And we helped Finland alot with few 100,000 soldiers and weapon. And we helped immigrants fleeing from the war.

Actually Spain and Schweitz (spellcheck) were neutral aswell. And yes, we all know that it meant so much that Poland ¨stood up¨ against Germany. Neither you or me can't blame Sweden for being neutral, why the hell would anyone be in a war ? The only reason sweden didn't get attacked were that they had important mines in the northern part and if Germany attacked, England would bomb the mines.

And we helped Finland alot with few 100,000 soldiers and weapon. And we helped immigrants fleeing from the war.

spot on

Back