• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Westbay :)

15:28 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: No Tears (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Game Weakness Abuse", and comment:"Report it next time.".

15:27 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Krtoff (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Game Weakness Abuse", and comment:"Report it next time.".

15:27 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Lampi (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Game Weakness Abuse", and comment: "Reportit next time.".

15:27 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Phi Phi (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Game Weakness Abuse", and comment:"Report it next time.".
;o cheaters

Hahaha qknight talks a lot how we got our lvls
and what do u do guys? the same
if we kill our nubchars its not acceptable
if u kill ur nubchars its ok

Hahaha qknight talks a lot how we got our lvls
and what do u do guys? the same
if we kill our nubchars its not acceptable
if u kill ur nubchars its ok
Im lvl 601 now, I have never rooked a character,
And i actually doesnt like my team for doing that..But not like im gonna kill them for that lmao, And your team is worse. much worse.

You guys should focus on yourselves instead of focusing on everyone else.
I sick and tired of all westbay-hotsteppers threads.. the mods should close them all.

Thanks

Qvik slow brained no? Takes you 10 days to respond to everything? Wouldn't like to see you write at test with a 1 hour time limit (or even 9 day time limit).......

Qvik slow brained no? Takes you 10 days to respond to everything? Wouldn't like to see you write at test with a 1 hour time limit (or even 9 day time limit).......

Some people actually got a life outside tibia.

Back