• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What about new Respawns?

Vitich

Reaction score
I am interested to know if in the future (soon, of course) there is the possibility of adding new respawns to ShadowCores, are filled with the current, fully and it is very stressful for people who do not use programs to hunt us automatically remain watching as 20 players roam the area.

I understand that it is based on real Tibia, but the possibility of adding new arenas of hunting is usefully necessary given the large number that plays to the server.

And speaking of not precisely a respawn, but several types of them or large enough to accommodate enough people within it.

give your opinion, greetings!

Ooooh yeah great idea, when we're on it why dont we change exp stages aswell because if theres 20 people sharing on one dragon lord everyone should get 10 000 exp each!!!!
Gosh how did noone else ever think of this before????

NO FUCK YOUR IDEA

they should add this from the 9.8 update
-Several extra Hydras and Serpent Spawns have been added to Deeper Banuta.
-The Hydra and Behemoth caves in the Forbidden Lands have been enlarged and now include additional floors.
-Extra Grim Reapers have been added to Cemetery Quarter and Drefia Grim Reaper Dungeons.
-Infernalists have been added to Demona.

New respawns are not needed. Simple just ban the duking afk botts!!!! There are so many, especially at night (gmt +1). It's just simple to look at deeper banuta/grimm reapers/drefia wyrm caves/formorgar mines/dragon lords......

New respawns are not needed. Simple just ban the duking afk botts!!!! There are so many, especially at night (gmt +1). It's just simple to look at deeper banuta/grimm reapers/drefia wyrm caves/formorgar mines/dragon lords......

if they ban every afk botter they end up with 100 players max >.>

I think there will be about 300-450 players left. Not bad imo, sihnce it;s just an OT. More players will arrivem, or just came back after afk bots leave.

I understand that bot can be allowed, this not is tibia rl but... the afk botters not are players...

Back