• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What bot do you use?

What bot do you use?

• Magebot

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Elfbot

Votes: 54 59.3%
  • TibiaBot NG

Votes: 30 33.0%
  • BlackD Proxy

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • None

Votes: 17 18.7%

• Total voters
i remember times when there was a testserver and no1 had bot. You weren't online for a single second kthxbye pro master

He wasn't online cause anyone else wasn't online. Logic please. It's like Twinforce right now, why would you be interested in playing a server with 10 people?

To keep up with 95% of the server. Everyone who doesn't use bot is just plain stupid or is not aware of "Bots" at all.

Oh.. I didn't see this thread was in the SoftCores board. My bad ;)

Although, why do you even play the server if everyone bots? Sounds pretty boring to me..

Oh.. I didn't see this thread was in the SoftCores board. My bad ;)

Although, why do you even play the server if everyone bots? Sounds pretty boring to me..

You do not have to defend him, basicly kokokoko is right saying that pierce wasn't there during the testserver cuz he simply had no bot. Not that it was weird (I wansn't there either) but Pierce is nothing without his beloved bots.

I know you once said you had to use dash cuz ur connection to the server wasn't that great so if you didn't use dash u'd barely move. As I see u use it for many more things, which makes the server boring.

And yes I do the same, but thats just to adapt to the rest since I don't want a disadvantage lol

Your right pierce wasn't there during the test server because he had no bot along with the other 130-150 players that weren't there either.

The main reason he uses dash is because his connection to the server is terrible same with me. If i walk regularly i have 400-600 ping to the server, and using dash i have 30-50.

I just don't see how you attempt to chirp people about what they use or about there pvp when i have seen you do nothing on this server and if you have a bot too it's not hard to do what pierce did...bot. Who knows you might be good at it and make it near pierces level

I'm going to enlighten you all on a fact that i learned a long time ago maybe it well help you become a better player on this game.

BOTS ARE PART OF TIBIA THEY ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE A PART OF TIBIA AS IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE 85% OF PEOPLE WHO PLAY TIBIA USE THEM

The sooner you accept this and just use a bot like every other normal person the better off you will be.

I'm sorry if i had made you think that i am this 'almighty mr. invincible' but i have not done anything or pretained any special treatment that no other normal person will ever not receive while playing this server i merely am better at controling and using people then you can ever imagion i can damn well guarentee your not going to get anywhere sitting on the forums flaming.

MAYBE INSTEAD LEARN SOME TRATEGIC KNOWLEDGE, AND TRY TO FIGHT IN GAME. INSTEAD OF BITCHING ON THE FORUMS.

I'm going to enlighten you all on a fact that i learned a long time ago maybe it well help you become a better player on this game.

BOTS ARE PART OF TIBIA THEY ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE A PART OF TIBIA AS IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE 85% OF PEOPLE WHO PLAY TIBIA USE THEM

The sooner you accept this and just use a bot like every other normal person the better off you will be.

I'm sorry if i had made you think that i am this 'almighty mr. invincible' but i have not done anything or pretained any special treatment that no other normal person will ever not receive while playing this server i merely am better at controling and using people then you can ever imagion i can damn well guarentee your not going to get anywhere sitting on the forums flaming.

MAYBE INSTEAD LEARN SOME TRATEGIC KNOWLEDGE, AND TRY TO FIGHT IN GAME. INSTEAD OF BITCHING ON THE FORUMS.
,,),,

Bullshit!

Back