• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is the advantages of OTland premium users

putamerda

Reaction score
I already searched for this on this forum, but the links are outdated and wrong.
I want to know what are the advantages, what kind of resource i have in the Premium area, and how can i pay...

You will pretty much have the same resources as before, I don't know why people think there are exclusive data packs only for Premium Users and you can upgrade your account here (PayPal is the only payment method available).

There are some nice 8.60 revs and some extra "knowledge" you can have at hand. Also some nice tutorials.

Trust me I've seen it.

Now is it worth it? I'd say yes because OTland is a great place and I would not like to see it gone.

You will pretty much have the same resources as before, I don't know why people think there are exclusive data packs only for Premium Users and you can upgrade your account here (PayPal is the only payment method available).
They probably think that because there used to be before they changed it semi recently lol

Back