• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is with all the RL servers?

Well im working on a 10.xx rlmap, I playd shadowcores for a long while but started to get annoyd with the thing where you have to do all the parts in quests etc, if I wanted that I would have continued to play rl.
The server im working on is more of a fun rlmap, trying to get warzones to work, already gotten inq, poi, wote to fully work. Hoping ppl will enjoy it :)

The thing is that shadowcores is a great server, but has way to many players, and the thing where Mark is trying to recreate rltibia.
Im trying to make a more relax server, do quests where you have to do missions etc, but with wote you don't have to do children ape etc.

But @topic, could not agree more, its not fun with all these rlmaps, but still at the same time rlmaps are the only servers that goes big, atleast at this time.
When I try to find a new ot I tend to wanna try some evo server, and they are usually really good mapped etc, not alot of them are download and run servers, but they usually only have like 10-30 players at its max... :/

In a few years RL Maps wont be the popular thing that everyone creates, it always rotates. Next year or maybe already this year more and more people might decide to actually create something custom realizing that most rl maps doesnt succee.

anytime i am on otservlist or advertisement forum and look at a newer named server, i scan it quickly, may even find features that i like but the second i see anything to do with RL map or RL quests, it literally takes me .2 seconds to exit the page and write it off forever from my memory. just dont do it.

dont brag about making RL quests work, no-1 cares. Done them on RL or done them 100x on other servers... its not even your own work, getting something to work that was already made by another isnt something to be proud of.

In a few years RL Maps wont be the popular thing that everyone creates, it always rotates. Next year or maybe already this year more and more people might decide to actually create something custom realizing that most rl maps doesnt succee.

Ethania, Ferana, and the other servers person X hosts, gets 600-800 players everytime he starts it, its a crap server 8.60 rlmap.
Gunzodus (Dunno if its in the rlmap range) but also has plenty of players.

Thats just 3 ots I could think of now, most ots that you use the "coming soon" .. for some reason gets the most players, dosen't matter if its a good or bad server.
But ye if its a good ot you will get more players just look at lunarforce and shadowcores, lunarforce had plenty of players for a weak or two, then they all either left twifysoft or went back to shadowcores.

anytime i am on otservlist or advertisement forum and look at a newer named server, i scan it quickly, may even find features that i like but the second i see anything to do with RL map or RL quests, it literally takes me .2 seconds to exit the page and write it off forever from my memory. just dont do it.

dont brag about making RL quests work, no-1 cares. Done them on RL or done them 100x on other servers... its not even your own work, getting something to work that was already made by another isnt something to be proud of.

Seeing as I try to make a server that isen't like all the others make me proud, if you don't like rlmap servers you don't have to talk shit about them. It was the same with roxor servers, they where are the top for a long while, and there are still servers out there just like them. Compared to the most servers I have working questlogs that im very proud over.
Just reading quickly in your latest posts I can see that you seem to be one of the haters here on otland, so ill just stop responding now to you, since I will get no where with it.

Ethania, Ferana, and the other servers person X hosts, gets 600-800 players everytime he starts it, its a crap server 8.60 rlmap.
Gunzodus (Dunno if its in the rlmap range) but also has plenty of players.

Thats just 3 ots I could think of now, most ots that you use the "coming soon" .. for some reason gets the most players, dosen't matter if its a good or bad server.
But ye if its a good ot you will get more players just look at lunarforce and shadowcores, lunarforce had plenty of players for a weak or two, then they all either left twifysoft or went back to shadowcores.
I have no problems with people creating rl maps, I mean if they want to they can. Sure, real maps attracts alot of players but customs do aswell if their good.

I have no problems with people creating rl maps, I mean if they want to they can. Sure, real maps attracts alot of players but customs do aswell if their good.
Can you give me one ip atleast with a good custom map, not trying to point fingers, but I myself have been searching and searching to find good custom / evo maps, but never seem to find one.
They either get 5-30 players or die out after a couple of days since the owner "got what he was there for - cash"

And me personally I do not mind playing a good rlmap, if its good and has things from rl thats unique at the same time, vip spawns etc but nothing op.

Can you give me one ip atleast with a good custom map, not trying to point fingers, but I myself have been searching and searching to find good custom / evo maps, but never seem to find one.
They either get 5-30 players or die out after a couple of days since the owner "got what he was there for - cash"

And me personally I do not mind playing a good rlmap, if its good and has things from rl thats unique at the same time, vip spawns etc but nothing op.
Well right now im working on my own project. The idea for my project is to fix everything that made it go down the last time and re-launch. I believe that my ot is one of the very few custom ots out there and id like you to try it out tomorrow when its out :) (Had a peak record of 57 players last time but sadly died out due to frequent restarts). And theres also deathzot, thats gonna be a really good ot aswell. Theres also tibiakingdoms made by @Werewolf and the TNT project which is really good mapped. Those are the only 4 customs i can remember at this moment.

Well right now im working on my own project. The idea for my project is to fix everything that made it go down the last time and re-launch. I believe that my ot is one of the very few custom ots out there and id like you to try it out tomorrow when its out :) (Had a peak record of 57 players last time but sadly died out due to frequent restarts). And theres also deathzot, thats gonna be a really good ot aswell. Theres also tibiakingdoms made by @Werewolf and the TNT project which is really good mapped. Those are the only 4 customs i can remember at this moment.

Haha :), Well once you get your server online send me your ip via pm and ill take a look! :)

Well deathzot will be good but tibia kingdom was a good idea but it's not a good server well at least the way wolf made it

Well put it this way. If somebody wants to pay a pretty hefty price I can point you in the right direction to obtain literally the best server ever made lol hands down the systems and logic behind it is unmatched. Would be your duty to progress the content which takes a few weeks to reach, and if your not dedicated to do so would be no point lmao so if anyone sees this and is interested message me on here

Well deathzot will be good but tibia kingdom was a good idea but it's not a good server well at least the way wolf made it

Thats pretty hurtful :( Hurt my manly feelings, all one of them.
also for your information tibia kingdoms updates on a daily basis with many changes and updates, its hard to say if the servers bad if it frequently fixes the issues people dislike

Thats pretty hurtful :( Hurt my manly feelings, all one of them.
also for your information tibia kingdoms updates on a daily basis with many changes and updates, its hard to say if the servers bad if it frequently fixes the issues people dislike
Well I mean it's an opinion, I said what I did because of the fact I feel like the server isn't really fun.... That's my opinion. I personally don't like that it seems like the vocations aren't really balanced, and I don't really like the leveling on there. Also I said what I did about leveling because at the start the goblins are to hard for some vocs to kill at the start and I guarantee people agree with me on that. Lastly, how all types of mobs have their own vocs and such is a really good idea but getting paralyzed and poisoned/bleeding at a low level with it doing so much damage is a pain in the ass and usually makes u die. Like just realize I do understand that your making changes constantly, and that I don't want you to fail.

:eek: well thanks, but since you left there has been a few changes, you can buy temp soft boots for 1k for 24 hours of worn time, and there are now a few quests that help level up people, more to come

Back