• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what you think about lunar?

Something that has to be changed is that low levels gets killed all the time, and the hi-levels who does it get no punishment, put a protection until atleast 50 or something, i'm gonna ML until you do.

Something that has to be changed is that low levels gets killed all the time, and the hi-levels who does it get no punishment, put a protection until atleast 50 or something, i'm gonna ML until you do.

Agreed. There is a team outside almost every temple/boat just killing everything. So, that will be the end on this server!

I couldnt wait till this server will be launched but now I realised that its a piece of shit, you cant go exp anywhere cause 5 ppl 120+ will come and just ue you ...

THIS SERVER IS DYING!!

I couldnt wait till this server will be launched but now I realised that its a piece of shit, you cant go exp anywhere cause 5 ppl 120+ will come and just ue you ...

THIS SERVER IS DYING!!

i couldn't agree more

Agreed. There is a team outside almost every temple/boat just killing everything. So, that will be the end on this server!

No, you're just going to main cities.
This is hardcore pvp, why would you make your temple at a main city?
That just proves that you have 0 knowledge on how to survive. Seriously.

Man the fuck up

I hate also this one hit kills, mana is really fast people after 12h off training made 70mlvls. You are comming to screen and you are dying. Ofcourse you can go outside on utamo vita but guys its just ridiculous.
Somehow lower lvls should be protected.

i can handle hardcore pvp, im not saying shit about it
but its fucking random pk and its non sense
when mark said "greater challenge" i think that would take lake 1 week to ppl get to lv 200, not 2 days
no i wont play real tibia, yes i can handle hardcore pvp, yes this ot failed

atm the ot is a piece of shit, one of the worst ive ever seen
well honestly because theres so much pking all over by lvl 100+ killing lvl 20s and 30s and another reason is
gms are doing absolutely nothing to stop the
MAGE BOMBERS

Ive never been magebombed, why are you all QQing so much?

magebombers are one and also whys the exp so high? thought it was good pking at lvl 20 with exori frigo but theres no point now people 150 and shit? spamming ues that hit me for loads no point prob wont play here long should of made it so hard to level and then you would see everyone low level waring it would actually be an achievement to get level 100 and rare but i guess now

I hoped, that lunar would be great server. Avarage online players count and something that allows you to get more fun in pvp...
But... Its fucking unplayable server. You can leave pz anywhere. Thais boat, few ppls with sds's only to kill everyone, even if you are only 30~. They are killing every one not to get fun from game, but they just ruin the gameplay...
I tried few times go to hunt place, anywhere. But i survived max 1 min out of pz.
So... Too much idiots playing here makes this server bad.
I would go back to shadowcores, but... theres too much players online. Around 500 will be ok. But no 1300...
Im waiting for next server, and next and next. If there will be more servers, maybe i will find that one, where going out from pz isn't death after 30 sec. Where are less then 800~ ppl online. Where stages are lower then that on shadowcores. Where everything is balanced...

I want to play at easy, know new features of tibia(updates 8.7-9.8~) without playing few months to get needed lvl.
So im waiting... And i hope that twitysoft will create one or few great server soon.

The problem of this server is that, everything is to high. Its not hard ot and its not also really easy. You could make it EASIER or REALLY HARD, you choosed wrong- medium in hardcore pvp wont work in my opinion.

The only thing I see that doesn't make any sense is your posts... Seriously you confuse me.

Like it wasn't obvious that people would kill anyone and random pk a lot on a hardcore-pvp OT? I just think this isn't for you, there are a lot of other servers out there man.

Back