• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What you think about?

valentino

☺Qualified Staff Member☺
Reaction score
What you think about the new Cip's idea? They will destroy Tibia after that.
It wont be called Tibia anymore I think...

rawflashclient_big.jpg

Some features they've done.
* define various sets of hotkeys and action bars for different vocations or gameplay situations
* quickly replace your current weapon and armour with a single click
* customise your character's status bar, its location on the screen and what information it displays
* assign hotkeys to your entire keyboard, not just to the F-keys
* walk with WASD or any other key combination you wish
* split up the chat console and make two channels visible simultaneously
* watch a delay timer counting down when casting a spell
* and many more...

Epic Fail.

Look awesome, i will play tibia when the flash client be ready.
Anyways he gonna change alot of thing on the client (graphics).
Should read more of this on tibia.com

bye botters

+1

There's no need to bot with it...you can just click.
I still don't like it...they're ruining the whole point of PVP.

First hotkeys ruined it, now it's even worse. Oh well...

well, ya it will change alot but i think, it looks cool, and will be nice play with this spell sys :p

Thank you Tibia. for 4 straight years of copying WOW, now you have finally made a similar client too! way it go!!

In my opinion, Tibia.com is just some "Open Wow server" (customized).

The people that agreed with this idea are the newcomers or the kids that havent played Tibia long time ago.
The new people vote for it just when they're playing like 8 months ago or something.

The old players wont like it 100% sure so...
Fail.

yet another update which ruins the game I loved. All tibia is about now is just pg, sell loot, buy runes (in shop), pg again. It's not like in the old days when you were making runes for your hunts and actually took your time to be social and talk to other people, this is also why I dislike the WASD function, I mean yeah some people might think it's a good solution, but as lazy as todays tibia players are they won't spend time on stop walking, disable the WASD thing, talk, enable the WASD again and then walk.

Believe me this game some of you call tibia isn't tibia anymore, in my eyes. Cipsoft took away the unique gameplay that tibia once had, and theres no way back now. I seriously wish cipsoft bad. I hope all the oldschoolers who still plays finally realize what a shitty game it will turn out to and quit. Then Cipsoft might understand why so many people went to play Open Tibia instead.

teh its prolly made in flex.
winnerandy if you would read whole subject about this "new client" you shud know its pre beta design, it will change.

and ofc im opposite of this flash/flex shyt

People wait! :D It won't look like this. It's only preview of "making of version" ... The layout is still in progres, as they said it will look different, it will have it's own look, not that gray/blue thingy... Be patient. It will be good too.

People wait! :D It won't look like this. It's only preview of "making of version" ... The layout is still in progres, as they said it will look different, it will have it's own look, not that gray/blue thingy... Be patient. It will be good too.
+1
but is hard for some brainless to see that =/

+1

There's no need to bot with it...you can just click.
I still don't like it...they're ruining the whole point of PVP.

First hotkeys ruined it, now it's even worse. Oh well...

1.Why do you dislike hotkeys? o_O =S
2.Yes there is a need to bot. It has no cavebot function =/. The click thing is more like icons in elf.

Flash game or web browser game = more cheats and bugs I think...
RighT?

Back