• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what you wanted in a ot of tibia

pupukin18

Reaction score
o'que you want on your ideas tibia systems I am a programmer to help me create the perfect OTServ

It's the worst English sentences i have ever read.
Anyway i think you are trying to say " I am a programmer i am looking forward to know the ideas you want in OTS - I can help to make the ideal OTS ever "

my retardino language is not perfect, but i will try to write it to make sure that you will understand everything that i write so..

Hey m8 waz1up? lemme gim u ida bout ots. neu monsturs boss tha rekt al o my m8 fr3ndz, neu itemz 4 itamz 4 plax fri, && custm spel lik+ exevo retardino mixo maxo bix

my retardino language is not perfect, but i will try to write it to make sure that you will understand everything that i write so..

Hey m8 waz1up? lemme gim u ida bout ots. neu monsturs boss tha rekt al o my m8 fr3ndz, neu itemz 4 itamz 4 plax fri, && custm spel lik+ exevo retardino mixo maxo bix
o.o

voce italiano retardino?

Wow i understood it very well although i don't know what is that language :D :D
Likes It So Much ;)

i lold so hard m8 n1c3 1! :D

comming back to the thread:

-custom map
-custom spells
-custom monsters
-no p2w itemshop
-no teleports

Back