• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What's going on? Omfg...

What do you think about this?

• Thanks, I will make sure from now and also I gonna change my password.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • I don't care about this, It's just bullshit.

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
Hihoooo!

First of all - I don't want that RLD or Validus fight THIS TREAHD, IT'S THAT CLEAR GUYS??? Please guys don't...
This is serious so please...​

Ok, let's start

Let me ask if you would like when one player ask you in ShadowCores if you want some free items in (another server) or GM, and what do you say?
Okay man, thanks!!!!1111
Let's say that (another server) is - X server - for example...
When you login in X server then you send a private message to GM or player that were asking to you and he say, 'Hold on!' but the important thing for GM it's only to know if that's you from ShadowCores and he gonna check in his DataBase your account number and password, if you have the same as in ShadowCores then pretty sure that he will HACK YOU!
He can also use a commands like old one... /info - thats tell you about account information and only for GMs (If you are only from Senior Tutor to GOD then you can use it) and if you are owner then it's more easier to hack by using DataBase to know everything!

Fine, so thing is that please don't make trade to another server from ShadowCores because you can be hacked... That's happened to my friend 'Makinerobcn', and I don't know exactly who is doing but yesterday "Aeda Arcus, Efsane" was asking if someone play in ShadowCores and my friend Makinerobcn said that one of that guys asked him by PM if he had some items in Masiyah server and also they asked if he can login in server to show or trade items to ShadowCores from Masiyah.... And the what happened? That when my friend log in that server and he asked to that guy who were asking for trading items that 'Now what?' but he didn't gave any response and he used a "GM account" for know information about my friends' account or maybe it can be "owner or subowner of that server", he can also use DataBase to do this.
Immediately he got kicked from ShadowCores and the messages was about "Invalid account or password" so this it does mean that he got hacked, right? :-], I hope they are happy now to do this and people who ignore this message can be also "Hacked"

If you don't believe then go ahead and change your items from here to another server, when you get hack so don't PM and ask for help, yeah?

Please note: Change your password and put that you haven't used any on another server...
And I don't want anything like memes etc, nor Validus & RLD fights so please guys this is serious. :(

I REPEAT AGAIN: DON'T SERVER TRADE OR WHATEVER TO SAY LKE, IF I GIVE YOU ITEMS IN ANOTHER SERVER THEN YOU WILL GIVE ME HERE! YOU CAN BE HACKED.
SO PLEASE IF SOMEONE ASK IF YOU PLAY XXX SERVER SO BETTER JUST IGNORE IT, IF YOU WANT SAY ANYTHING BUT DON'T TELL HIM ABOUT YOUR (NAME) AND DON'T LOG IN SERVER.
(you can but make sure that no one knows about you ^^).

If you think that's bullshits then ignore this thread.
ShadowCores' never gonna do this but of course, OTs like "Masiyah server, will do it or any another one like Masiyah server".

Have fun and don't get in troubles!

Only retards use same account information on every server they play ... Guess what ... I hope your friend's real life bank account gets broken into as well, I'm sure he used the same password/pin code ...

What year is it? Are we in '90s? Come on people, basic internet security ... Damn.

Only retards use same account information on every server they play ... Guess what ... I hope your friend's real life bank account gets broken into as well, I'm sure he used the same password/pin code ...

What year is it? Are we in '90s? Come on people, basic internet security ... Damn.

But for the people that use the same account/password for every server would get a heads up when they're reading this thead. Dyablo is just trying to help out as much as he can and I dont see the point of flaming his idea.
Props to you Dyablo, you're one of those people who tryes to keep the Shadowcores on its feet every time,
Yours

Lady Stark

Hihoooo!

First of all - I don't want that RLD or Validus fight THIS TREAHD, IT'S THAT CLEAR GUYS??? Please guys don't...
This is serious so please...​

Ok, let's start

Let me ask if you would like when one player ask you in ShadowCores if you want some free items in (another server) or GM, and what do you say?
Okay man, thanks!!!!1111
Let's say that (another server) is - X server - for example...
When you login in X server then you send a private message to GM or player that were asking to you and he say, 'Hold on!' but the important thing for GM it's only to know if that's you from ShadowCores and he gonna check in his DataBase your account number and password, if you have the same as in ShadowCores then pretty sure that he will HACK YOU!
He can also use a commands like old one... /info - thats tell you about account information and only for GMs (If you are only from Senior Tutor to GOD then you can use it) and if you are owner then it's more easier to hack by using DataBase to know everything!

Fine, so thing is that please don't make trade to another server from ShadowCores because you can be hacked... That's happened to my friend 'Makinerobcn', and I don't know exactly who is doing but yesterday "Aeda Arcus, Efsane" was asking if someone play in ShadowCores and my friend Makinerobcn said that one of that guys asked him by PM if he had some items in Masiyah server and also they asked if he can login in server to show or trade items to ShadowCores from Masiyah.... And the what happened? That when my friend log in that server and he asked to that guy who were asking for trading items that 'Now what?' but he didn't gave any response and he used a "GM account" for know information about my friends' account or maybe it can be "owner or subowner of that server", he can also use DataBase to do this.
Immediately he got kicked from ShadowCores and the messages was about "Invalid account or password" so this it does mean that he got hacked, right? :-], I hope they are happy now to do this and people who ignore this message can be also "Hacked"

If you don't believe then go ahead and change your items from here to another server, when you get hack so don't PM and ask for help, yeah?

Please note: Change your password and put that you haven't used any on another server...
And I don't want anything like memes etc, nor Validus & RLD fights so please guys this is serious. :(

I REPEAT AGAIN: DON'T SERVER TRADE OR WHATEVER TO SAY LKE, IF I GIVE YOU ITEMS IN ANOTHER SERVER THEN YOU WILL GIVE ME HERE! YOU CAN BE HACKED.
SO PLEASE IF SOMEONE ASK IF YOU PLAY XXX SERVER SO BETTER JUST IGNORE IT, IF YOU WANT SAY ANYTHING BUT DON'T TELL HIM ABOUT YOUR (NAME) AND DON'T LOG IN SERVER.
(you can but make sure that no one knows about you ^^).

If you think that's bullshits then ignore this thread.
ShadowCores' never gonna do this but of course, OTs like "Masiyah server, will do it or any another one like Masiyah server".

Have fun and don't get in troubles!

another retarded post from dyablo

But for the people that use the same account/password for every server would get a heads up when they're reading this thead. Dyablo is just trying to help out as much as he can and I dont see the point of flaming his idea.
Props to you Dyablo, you're one of those people who tryes to keep the Shadowcores on its feet every time,
Yours

Lady Stark

If those people are stupid enough to do this than they deserve to be hacked.

Hihoooo!
yesterday "Aeda Arcus, Efsane" was asking if someone play in ShadowCores and my friend Makinerobcn said that one of that guys asked him by PM if he had some items in Masiyah server and also they asked if he can login in server to show or trade items to ShadowCores from Masiyah.... And the what happened? That when my friend log in that server and he asked to that guy who were asking for trading items that 'Now what?' but he didn't gave any response and he used a "GM account" for know information about my friends' account or maybe it can be "owner or subowner of that server", he can also use DataBase to do this.
Immediately he got kicked from ShadowCores and the messages was about "Invalid account or password" so this it does mean that he got hacked, right

Lol why i always hear the same name doing shit on shadowcores... shouldnt GMs do something about it? I saw post about him that he scamed some other player when he was selling his account to him he recieved money and didnt give him account.
Validus its nice to see how honorable people u invite in your guild (velixun who ping peoples connection Aeda arcus who is nothing more but a thief).

If this was my server and somebody would do something like this on it i would delete his accounts and never let him get back since his behaviour only ruines this OT.

Lol why i always hear the same name doing shit on shadowcores... shouldnt GMs do something about it? I saw post about him that he scamed some other player when he was selling his account to him he recieved money and didnt give him account.
Validus its nice to see how honorable people u invite in your guild (velixun who ping peoples connection Aeda arcus who is nothing more but a thief).

If this was my server and somebody would do something like this on it i would delete his accounts and never let him get back since his behaviour only ruines this OT.

Thuglife my man..

Love how everybody is accusing me of pinging

ye RLD very honorable also they have Yosef rushar who pings people's connection and all others in rld just try to destroy for everyone els :(

BE QUEIT NOWWWWWWWWWWWW
I SAID THAT NO ONE OF VALIDUS OR RLD GONNA POST HERE AND STARTING FIGHTING OMG.

I did this thread to warn people for changing their passwords and not fighting and talking about GUILDSSSSS!

ye RLD very honorable also they have Yosef rushar who pings people's connection and all others in rld just try to destroy for everyone els :(

Lol yosef has no idea how to ping, he doesnt even know how to change his own IP adress.

Back