• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

When do the Demodras appear ?

PoH Dragon Cave either there or inside the teleport as the complete task mission boss.

PoH Dragon Cave either there or inside the teleport as the complete task mission boss.
Ezzz i think u didnt understand me .. am asking about the time of the respawn of the demodras and not the place
i hope u reply about this :D

What are you talking about? Are you on a twyfisoft server?
Yes, i am .. I am playing ShadowCores where is the problem ?? and if u don't believe that the Demodras can spawn in other places beside the Special Task (Grizzly Adams) u should believe it cause i saw it 2 times before but in different hours thats why am asking about when it appears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, i am .. I am playing ShadowCores where is the problem ?? and if u don't believe that the Demodras can spawn in other places beside the Special Task (Grizzly Adams) u should believe it cause i saw it 2 times before but in different hours thats why am asking about when it appears.
He asked that because you posted in the wrong section.
http://otland.net/forums/twifysoft.361/

Back