• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Where to play

Klaien

C:\Program Files\Root\
Reaction score
Hey OTLanders!

I'm starting over again on Tibia (whole new account, non-premium atm) and I am currently looking for a server to play. I'm playing in Europe (might have a good enough ping for American servers, not tested yet). I'd like to play with other people instead of doing all by myself.

Where to play? What server(s) is/are still worth/fun playing?

Klaien

Me and my rl brother are active on aurera. We just started with like 3~ rls and an online friend. We're both around like level 35~ only. Im an RP he's an ED. Rl's are, I think, ED,RP,EK. PM if interested =] I can help you out if youre serious + active

You should try amera :>
Or you could come to dolera and join the group of war guilds on dawnport :D

Amera has a really good amount of English speakers though, and it's open pvp. So yeah. You should do that.

I played amera with a team from xeno awhile back, server was dead AF and overun by brs. Itll prolly get that way again

Playing Selena once in a while.
Also playing Hydera (new world) with some users from OTLand.

Just made a new char on Antica (lvl 8 already) and a new char on Hydera (leveling it now, level 2 atm), my name is Karghtwin on Hydera. Any1 wants to play now? hehe PM me in game ;D

So I got my char on Hydera @ level 8, made it a pally hehe continued playing on my Antica char now, ingame name: Arconfis, anyone playing on antica right now wanna play together? msg me :)

Edit(1):
Got my first level 10 again :D
http://prntscr.com/4pdcxt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom