• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Which version of tibia is best for custom server?

manix11

Always MAD
Reaction score
Hey!
So few weeks ago i started to map from scratch, did some spells, vocations bla bla bla.. but my question is, which tibia vers is best for 100% custom server?
Im working on 8.6 but i dont want server full of cavebotters.
Advices would be nice.
Regardss

Im using Windows XP due to fact that my PC is older than half of the actual tibia players.
Give me 20 minutes and i post excact name of this issue

Thanks for the help

Im using Windows XP due to fact that my PC is older than half of the actual tibia players.
Give me 20 minutes and i post excact name of this issue

Thanks for the help

Haha :p
Install ubuntu, not only will the computer get faster but you will be able to use the latest things.
The version depends on what players you want, if you want huge wars id go with 8.6 since 90% bot up to lvl 200 then start the war.
If you want more of a "real" server where you actually do tricky quests, RPG mode id go with 10.41 if you have the money to get the source code changed for the things you want, that isen't there atm.

thanks for the advices
But whats the deal with ubuntu? its OS, right?
What about playing games on that etc?
+ what is the price of such a source code +/- ??

About the server, i want full customization, vocations, spells, weapons ( most of them ofcourse )
i already started some sprites but still tryin to learn lua ( spending hours for that )
But as matter of fact i will search for some guys to join me cause its gonna be hard way alone

Regards

Source code is free and there is a really limited selection of games for the Linux platform. Ubuntu is a derivative of Debian(a better OS than ununtu); It belongs to a family of operating systems often referred to as Linux because they all share the same kernel(the kernel is called Linux).

In regards to your problems: I'm going to try to compile RME for XP so that you can use it; you can use my TFS 1.0 for XP if you want to use the latest version(find it in the download section)

Source code is free and there is a really limited selection of games for the Linux platform. Ubuntu is a derivative of Debian(a better OS than ununtu); It belongs to a family of operating systems often referred to as Linux because they all share the same kernel(the kernel is called Linux).

In regards to your problems: I'm going to try to compile RME for XP so that you can use it; you can use my TFS 1.0 for XP if you want to use the latest version(find it in the download section)

DAMM!
Thats some great news my friend!
I guess this will take some time, right?

And about this source code/ tfs
Its same as cryingdamson 0.3.6 ?
I mean, i want just engine, without any map, everything from the scratch, this is the best way for me to do my work
Without these boring RL maps etc.

The core is not the same, there are several differences to keep in mind but if you just want to take your map and sprites you will have little to no difficulty. If you do run into any problems you could always ask for help on the support board.

Just hit cancel and create a new map and set the version to the latest.

Bro, when i try to create -> new its still pop up to localize the tibia 8.60
cant do nothing there..

+ u told me about 10.41

here in options 10.35 is the latest, im confused now.

Bro, when i try to create -> new its still pop up to localize the tibia 8.60
cant do nothing there..

+ u told me about 10.41

here in options 10.35 is the latest, im confused now.

For TFS we use maps that are made for "10.35" but really the server loads them and you play with client 10.41

latest, just balance out some mechanics, but you will really need latest graphics and protocol features if you want something fun

Back