• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who are you and what you doing in here? Poll

Lot of questions.

• Total voters

whitevo

Feeling good, thats what I do.
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm just curios to see the answers.
Well wanted to add more responses, but there was a limit..

I should of use word programmer instead of LUA scripter xD
If you do codes in source, put a point in LUA scripter.

I Myself work alone on Custom Server and mostly only script it.
Time to time I check out how other custom servers are doing and what updates they have added, but most of the time I just update my own thread.

Every time I finish new script system or milestone for my own server I go trough first 2 pages of Support thread and see if I can be any help.

More often I have started to script for other servers for extra bit of $ (main reason why my own server development speed has slowed down)
But in the end its worth it, because the systems I create are getting more and more dynamical.
I'm not too far off to reach a breakpoint where I can script spells, item effects and systems themselves in just ~15min of time and they can have any kind of effect you would want to have.

Last edited:
I've been out of ots, otland, or anything tibia related for quite a while. But I just tought I might have some fun making a server so I decided to finish my old project. I work alone. Im mostly a web developer now, but I do everything for my project, design, map and lua scripting.
I left when tibia was around 9.1, and alot has changed since then, so right now Im updating myself in tibia and the new tfs.

Glad multiple votes are allowed, I'm quite a few of these lol.

so ~70% developers and ~30% of players xD
Well I guess its discussion thread for you :p

every coder/scripter has its own server they work on? :D w00t
*high five*

I specialize in Tibia Clients
2vote(s) 6.1%
Rare breed :eek: Is it hard to learn or simply not too common thing to mess with yet?

so ~70% developers and ~30% of players xD
Well I guess its discussion thread for you :p

every coder/scripter has its own server they work on? :D w00t
*high five*

I specialize in Tibia Clients
2vote(s) 6.1%
Rare breed :eek: Is it hard to learn or simply not too common thing to mess with yet?

That’s very biased poll though, keep in mind most people looking for a server to play on are a part of the 75% Guest to member of people on otland. Also most people just looking for a server won’t go into other forum topics to vote on polls… they just go to advertisement thread.

That’s very biased poll though, keep in mind most people looking for a server to play on are a part of the 75% Guest to member of people on otland. Also most people just looking for a server won’t go into other forum topics to vote on polls… they just go to advertisement thread.
Yeah, i know. But still, semi-active people who just stick around in OtLand forum still find this thread and perhaps give their take on it or at least some poll answers.
When I created this thread, I was more interested in, what people do. What are their achievements or what they are working on, etc.

Yeah, i know. But still, semi-active people who just stick around in OtLand forum still find this thread and perhaps give their take on it or at least some poll answers.
When I created this thread, I was more interested in, what people do. What are their achievements or what they are working on, etc.

Just saying, 75% of people on otland right now dont have an account, they're in advertisements thread.

Back