• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is your role model ?

role model is for those that don't got a free will.. or aren't strong enough to believe in it..

I've never had a role model, and never will.. I've always walked my own way no matter what..

role model is for those that don't got a free will.. or aren't strong enough to believe in it..

I've never had a role model, and never will.. I've always walked my own way no matter what..

:mad: so all the people who replied has no will or not strong? Well its totally untrue like MJ has a role model and was James Brown look, did MJ was free will or not strong ? look at what he became a legend and an American icon. His presence on stage was electrifying. Never has anyone move so fluidly. He was a groundbreaker, That becouse he had a role model he did even good things good songs he wanted peace in the world he was the richest man and most of the companies want to steal his money by saying child abuse or something like look what he has became you call that a no free will and not stronge he was the most famous hip hop singer all i say that you are tottaly wrong most of the world got role models.. R.I.P Micheal Jackson :peace:

Most everyone has a role model in their life. They could be a parent, a friend, a teacher, or a sports hero. Could be someone you read about in a book.They might be somebody who performs outstanding volunteer work. They might be a community leader. They might be your mentor. Maybe they are generous and kind. Maybe they performed an extraordinary feat or accomplishment. They might be someone in your neighborhood, or someone in another country.

realsoft if you dont have a role model i suggest you get one xD it helped me alot when i choose a role model xD john cena helped alot when in a fight thinking to resist and beat beat beat if you dont have one i say you are a stupid emo or a cave man :p

i know my dad friend he works in the marine corps and he was sergeant major ((sgtmaj)) he got a role model his dad ! and anyways you dont have rolde model that means you are in the cave man century or stupid disorder guy

realsoft if you dont have a role model i suggest you get one xD it helped me alot when i choose a role model xD john cena helped alot when in a fight thinking to resist and beat beat beat if you dont have one i say you are a stupid emo or a cave man :p

And you're someone who has no personality and likes to behave like other people, copycat.

My role model is my DAD. :peace:

lol of you

Back