• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who is your role model ?

That doesn't make up for what he has done.

who said it has to? i said hes a great world leader. hes nowhere near being my role model, simply hes a great world leader.

@Dixter, b4 comin at me recklessly, recognize wut a good leader is
He had his country in the palm of his hands.
He was feared by every country goin against him.
wut else cud u ask for? better than any american president ive lived long enough to see.

As i said, despite the millions of jews he killed.

who said it has to? i said hes a great world leader. hes nowhere near being my role model, simply hes a great world leader.

@Dixter, b4 comin at me recklessly, recognize wut a good leader is
He had his country in the palm of his hands.
He was feared by every country goin against him.
wut else cud u ask for? better than any american president ive lived long enough to see.

As i said, despite the millions of jews he killed.

That is NOT what defines a good leader. That's a dictatorship. Besides, his system would only work for a certain time. The economic boom Nazi Germany experienced was due to HUGE war supply orders by the government. But what happens once the Nazis ran out of money to pay for it? They start printing more money than their GDP is worth. Here's a better way to understand it:
Let's say a country produces 100 bikes each worth $100; 1000 cars each worth $1000; and 10000 stamps each worth $1. That means their entire production is worth $1,020,000. However once the government needs more money to pay for the war supplies they will have to print $2,000,000 in order to pay the companies. This causes inflation, their production is worth $1,020,000 but they are printing $2,000,000. Another way the Nazi system would collapse is if they conquered everyone they wanted to conquer, then they wouldn't have to make any more orders for war supplies. Thus ceasing the economic boom and people would once again be jobless and the economy would spiral down even more because in order to control the vast areas that Hitler wanted to control he would have to pay a huge fortune just to upkeep his army. So NO, he was a poor leader. War costs money, money that the nazis were running out of. Sun Tzu once said "Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consist in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." Solidarity was greatly supported by Ronald Reagen, so in effect Solidarity and the Reagen administration brought down the mighty communists that were feared for decades without firing a single shot(at the Soviets :p). He was leading his country into despair and poverty, he was a very poor leader. So before you start calling a physiopath a good leader, learn more about what his system actually relied on.

And the fact that you call him a great WORLD leader is even more laughable. He destroyed much of the world rather than did any good for it.

:mad: so all the people who replied has no will or not strong? Well its totally untrue like MJ has a role model and was James Brown look, did MJ was free will or not strong ? look at what he became a legend and an American icon. His presence on stage was electrifying. Never has anyone move so fluidly. He was a groundbreaker, That becouse he had a role model he did even good things good songs he wanted peace in the world he was the richest man and most of the companies want to steal his money by saying child abuse or something like look what he has became you call that a no free will and not stronge he was the most famous hip hop singer all i say that you are tottaly wrong most of the world got role models.. R.I.P Micheal Jackson :peace:
hip hop? u mean pop?...

haha its sad that most peoples role models are musicians or "super stars". Real role-models should be people with wisdom and courage in real life situations. Not someone that can play a funky beat or act like they are someone in a TV show lol.

Mine is my Father tbh

mine is buda xD or eminem cause hes a lyrical genius that has passed through loads of shit and hasnt give up, keeps rapping

my role model is Hitler

DUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEES! Dont you releaze? something strange? Future Hitler is me!
Imma kill all jewish all of them one by one! haaha

Back