• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who plays best on a EK,ED,RP,MS?

King Dre

Reaction score
yeye im bored :p

My votes are..

Elite Knight: Stunna
Elder Druid: Viruz
Royal Paladin: ?
Master Sorcerer: Dzumior

you really must be bored, every day I see new post of which is the best players... make a damn poll instead <.<

Bored Thread but im FAN of QKNIGHT

1.QDruid or somelike this knight
2.Qkngiht MS (Ue Ue +AH AH+Ue Ue)
3.Qknight Rp (Im idolt)
4.Qknight Ed (Ue Ue +Ah Ah+Ue Ue)

Knight = Step zonder wielen
Sorcerer = Qknight
Druid = Krtoff
Paladin = Tupac Amaru Shakur to bad he deleted his char :(

Ek- patrao
rp- volis
ed- freezy/zuckov
ms- cogumelo

frendz????

EK - Knight Wulfgar
RP - Michael
MS - Dzumior
ED - ALL KNOW :D~

I was not hypocritical in voting for my team... If I know that they were not and the best are not ;)

how do you gote for 'best druid etc'? I don't really get it

is there any skills in icechaw? you just to be smart enough for dashing around with your 500 lvl chars, heal bot on and ueing
or with your rp lvl 500 healing 2k, 3k?
or with your ek with 120000hp?

seems to be a hard thing to do :/ (not)

how do you gote for 'best druid etc'? I don't really get it

is there any skills in icechaw? you just to be smart enough for dashing around with your 500 lvl chars, heal bot on and ueing
or with your rp lvl 500 healing 2k, 3k?
or with your ek with 120000hp?

seems to be a hard thing to do :/ (not)

Yeah... go to Softcores and stop write here :D

Me ish the best rp. TAYRUDA

WTF!? I forgot :S Tayruda the best RP

Really now, how does pvp in icechaw, or tibia in general, require ANY skill at all?

Back at the start of tibia you actually had to click and aim your runes yourself (unless you used an aimbot like a tard) which required at least some competence and aiming skills. Now you basically have an aimbot installed in your client. The thing that probably requires most skill at the moment is clicking on someone to attack him, follow attack (or whatever speedhack bot you use these days) and brainless hotkey mashing will do the rest of the work for you while your bot will heal you.

Then there's the people who go like 'BUT WHAT ABOUT UE COMBOS???' Yeah, cause listening to a countdown and pressing a hotkey when that countdown is over is hard right? If you can't even manage that you should probably consider not only uninstalling tibia, but throwing your computer out of the window.

So my answer is simple, there is no best EK, ED, RP, or MS because there is no way to tell anymore. Honestly, whoever claims he's skilled at this game should uninstall it right now.

/lolwalloftext

who pla's best? lol icechaw is just an spamming competition and with ek/rp you just stair jumps or go stack so i will say 1.not any1 on icechaw 2.not any1 on icechaw 3.not any1 on icechaw 4.not any1 on icechaw

Really now, how does pvp in icechaw, or tibia in general, require ANY skill at all?

Back at the start of tibia you actually had to click and aim your runes yourself (unless you used an aimbot like a tard) which required at least some competence and aiming skills. Now you basically have an aimbot installed in your client. The thing that probably requires most skill at the moment is clicking on someone to attack him, follow attack (or whatever speedhack bot you use these days) and brainless hotkey mashing will do the rest of the work for you while your bot will heal you.

Then there's the people who go like 'BUT WHAT ABOUT UE COMBOS???' Yeah, cause listening to a countdown and pressing a hotkey when that countdown is over is hard right? If you can't even manage that you should probably consider not only uninstalling tibia, but throwing your computer out of the window.

So my answer is simple, there is no best EK, ED, RP, or MS because there is no way to tell anymore. Honestly, whoever claims he's skilled at this game should uninstall it right now.

/lolwalloftext
You need skills to survive, kill, trap, mwall etc ...the bots just make it easier for some people, hotkeys kinda destroyed the game yeah, but you still need skills, not the same as before...
The aftermath, Dark legon, Varneo and Dzumior without bot! ~lmao~ buhahahaahahhah

Back