• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who plays best on a EK,ED,RP,MS?

Qkngith why u have more Death on Softcores then Kills ?

Owned?

Kills: 117
Deaths: 219

2x more Death haha.

Ops its not icechaw where u can spam ue all the time ups.
Chekt on youtube Bon Devil-Dzumior Dela'Vega-Zelizard Galana u will see my skills
Already i owned more people solo in rl tibia more then 117 haha

Qkngith why u have more Death on Softcores then Kills ?

Owned?

Kills: 117
Deaths: 219

2x more Death haha.

Ops its not icechaw where u can spam ue all the time ups.
Chekt on youtube Bon Devil-Dzumior Dela'Vega-Zelizard Galana u will see my skills
Already i owned more people solo in rl tibia more then 117 haha

if you are so skilled why do you need a bot for do everithing for you? I don't get it :s

ek Glock ;D
rp Chronik l33t ;D And Me Rachish
ms Eazy E (best ml ;))
ed Viruz And me ;) Rachaw

ONE VOTE FOR ME BITCH!!!

oh for the record,im holding the record of highest frag on server:D

thanks du fay(K)

EK - Emzy Thainheart (oldschool ek since 6.0)
RP - Michael
MS - Qknight
ED - Krtoff

Lol, Sadly Emzy your shittest Ek i saw in my life, you dont know nothing about fucking fighting, exping etc. And your the biggest pussy in the server as well, GUYS you should see when Emzy was in "Old Requiem" maybe out of 20 battles he was in...1, 2, 3... thats all. When we was going to have a battle in Okolnir he was nearly crying in Vt that he's not going to fight there, and 80% times in Vt when we was fighting he was AFK, and accidently just after fight he was coming back 0,o

So Emzy, no your not good Knight.

ANND KRTOFF?? HOW COME SOME1 CAN CALL HIM BEST DRUID :O lets see.. all Krtoff is doing is lvling up by Rooking some other chart. How can you name him best druid lol, when Requiem was on Krtoff wasnt online at all.It's funny that some peoples thinks that highest lvl in current Vocation is actually the best player, its not about lvl's best player means player with best playing skills, not player with highest lvl.

Lol, Sadly Emzy your shittest Ek i saw in my life, you dont know nothing about fucking fighting, exping etc. And your the biggest pussy in the server as well, GUYS you should see when Emzy was in "Old Requiem" maybe out of 20 battles he was in...1, 2, 3... thats all. When we was going to have a battle in Okolnir he was nearly crying in Vt that he's not going to fight there, and 80% times in Vt when we was fighting he was AFK, and accidently just after fight he was coming back 0,o

So Emzy, no your not good Knight.

ANND KRTOFF?? HOW COME SOME1 CAN CALL HIM BEST DRUID :O lets see.. all Krtoff is doing is lvling up by Rooking some other chart. How can you name him best druid lol, when Requiem was on Krtoff wasnt online at all.It's funny that some peoples thinks that highest lvl in current Vocation is actually the best player, its not about lvl's best player means player with best playing skills, not player with highest lvl.

Ye i agree about emzy but krtoff is a good player.

Cocozisse was a good ek aswell fox :C WHO BLOCKED OKOLNIR ENTRACE WITH A LVL 490EK WHEN A LVL 500+ COULDN'T?
WHO DID? AND HE WAS RS? :c AND STAYED WITH 20 HP OR LESS? :c

your bot did

actually there's no skill in icechaw, so stop voting in this thread, is just pointless

Back