• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Who plays best on a EK,ED,RP,MS?

how do you gote for 'best druid etc'? I don't really get it

is there any skills in icechaw? you just to be smart enough for dashing around with your 500 lvl chars, heal bot on and ueing
or with your rp lvl 500 healing 2k, 3k?
or with your ek with 120000hp?

seems to be a hard thing to do :/ (not)

agree, haha, you cant be "skilled" here, its bot, and lucky not to get lags, a better thread would be "Who is the worst/stupidest EK/MS/ED/RP" :thumbup:

Hello,
I'm Nitro.
And if you really call Eazy E the best MS on the server, then this server is totally ruined. Think I'm gonna start an MS tomorow, then xD

Lol these kids tried to kill me with 3 600-700 at Port hope when I had 15min when I was jsut level 400.

HaHa..

Ofc they failed ^^
They called me pussys because I didn't fight 3 uber leveled dutch bitchzz.
Yeye.. All I saw was mapclick and Hold Atack + Follow Atack.
I started calling Hold Atack + Follow Atack HAFA^^ the HaFa strategy :p which 80% of the server uses.. totally lame.
I've never seen this Dzumior, but when he's using HaFa strategy too then I fuck of his Vote :X

lol nitro,we all know ur pussy and i am not,and yes there is something called skills in this ot,if u can solo some1,u got some skills,if u can solo against a team ,u got nice skills,if u can own with ur guild against a bigger team,u got nice teamwork,if u got nice idea's and can command,u got commanding skills.

but there is a shorter version of all those things,called "Status"

;)

lol nitro,we all know ur pussy and i am not,and yes there is something called skills in this ot,if u can solo some1,u got some skills,if u can solo against a team ,u got nice skills,if u can own with ur guild against a bigger team,u got nice teamwork,if u got nice idea's and can command,u got commanding skills.

but there is a shorter version of all those things,called "Status"

;)

If you solo someone its lag/kick/no bot/hotkeys
If you can fight solo against a team its cuz they cant combo u/ u dashing while they not, ur energy rings script saves u/ u ran to some defence
If u can own with ur guild agaisnt a big team its cuz they got no vent/they got problems understanding each others, ur team just sneaked them and ran to defence <this one is for u> or they are retarted ppl
If you got nice ideas and can command then go to a balanced ot cuz this one is not for u since its all about ues

the best team is the one that ue first

Back