• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Why do you hate that ?

What? Im talking about that you will never start the perfect server right away, you need to listen to the players and do what they want. Otherwise the server will go down in a couple of days..
so i gonna open a discussion thread with all features i have, and listen to players notes
what they like and what they dislike, what they want to me to add etc ...
BUT maybe i will need to experienced Scripter :D

so i gonna open a discussion thread with all features i have, and listen to players notes
what they like and what they dislike, what they want to me to add etc ...
BUT maybe i will need to experienced Scripter :D

Use the forum, and make sure to actually read the posts of what they say.
A good forum can help, I rarely care about the forum if its the "basic" tibiacom forum.
If you use a thread here on otland you will just get annoyed with ppl wanting donation items for free etc.

I like Evo OTS because they are usually the most creative with custom scripts and features. Real maps often doesn't has jackshit new and rpgs is often just exactly like real tibia but with just a new map which I find very boring. I also think that the exp rate is irrelevant as long as you have done content suited for the exp rate that you've chosen.

Last edited:
I like Evo OTS because they are usually the most creative with custom scripts and features. Real maps often doesn't has jackshit new and rpgs is often just exactly like real tibia but with just a new map which I find very boring. I also think that the exp rate is irrelevant as long as you have done content suited for the exp rate that you've chosen.
Finally, The first one LIKE Evo OTS :D

I totally agree except with the exp rates :p

Finally, The first one LIKE Evo OTS :D
You must have misunderstood me, I prefer evos unlike most :p (if the exp stages are mid rate.)

So high score mustn/'t be higher than 700 ?

Well it depends on the server, but when I see players above level 800 in the highscore I don't even register.

Back