• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wich files / distro is "Classicus.org" using?

Boomz

Reaction score
Hey guys, as the title already said I want to know wich files / distro is "Classicus.org" using.
This 7.4 server is really nice to play, got really less bugs and most quests are working fine.

At otservlist.org you can read...
"Converted from original CipSoft files we bring you the most authentic 7.4 feeling you ever felt."

Is that true? Wasn't RealOts the only one with original CipSoft files?

This is TFS based, why not give credits in that way?
I did not make the engine from scratch.

I hope you are seriously kidding

@EvulMastah
I hope you are, you as a premmy member should be able to find the thread where someone converted 0.4 to 7.6? I think.
Was sold for 15-30eur and was approved by Mark.

Edit: here you can find the npc files from when cip was hacked back in 7.72?
http://otland.net/threads/release-all-real-tibian-npcs-from-cipsoft.29764/

You can find more by searching and talking to other users I think Mark the owner of otland might have a copy and the owner of otfans.net.

But good luck you are gonna be needing it!

Last edited:
Hey guys, as the title already said I want to know wich files / distro is "Classicus.org" using.
This 7.4 server is really nice to play, got really less bugs and most quests are working fine.

At otservlist.org you can read...
"Converted from original CipSoft files we bring you the most authentic 7.4 feeling you ever felt."

Is that true? Wasn't RealOts the only one with original CipSoft files?

The Classicus Owner (@EvulMastah) had downgraded TFS 0.4 (1.0) to 7.7x (custom 7.4), he's a great programmer indeed.
Since most of CipSoft files was released, it's "easy to convert" to make it compatible with OpenTibia systems

Back