• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will anything be done?

Captain Joe

Reaction score
I am not making this thread because of something that is affecting me.. but because of others.
All the time in help/english chat/random low levels I here, "I'm quitting, to many botters." "Nothing is being done about the botters, its retarded." Etc.

Admins:
It's so completely true though.. are you going to punish those who cheat to get levels?
I don't really know if you guys care about the botters, but I do... Ohh, I should go kill them? What is going to stop them from saying "Hi" "All" "Yes" and setting up there bot again?
Gahh. All you need to do is find someone active and who cares enough to ban botters.

to be honest, why should they ban botters? for people who have work and a life bot is the best thing.

honestly who wants to get in from work/gym or whatever and go manual level? I know i don't i'd rather try get a warmode or something.

We have appointed a new gamemaster, and we might be adding the stamina system in the future (we'll let the community vote about it).

I bet if u implement the stamina system or jail time the player onlines stats would drop dramatically. This ot would go from 500+ online to like 50-100 maybe. Lets be real 85% of the players on this OT bot, lets take that alittle further..85%-90% of OT players bot. Totally agree with Zarz, most people have a RL and cant manuel hunt hours on end. Not saying botting is ok or legal cause hell i use a bot myself but i dont AFK cavebot for 10+ hours or anything ridiculous like that.

lol just gonna say this now. if you cant play tibia right then why are u on it? to go kill some lvl 120s later when u get back from work or w.e. that makes u good at tibia to know u didnt do anything legit

lol just gonna say this now. if you cant play tibia right then why are u on it? to go kill some lvl 120s later when u get back from work or w.e. that makes u good at tibia to know u didnt do anything legit

Exactly. If you don't have time to hunt at all and just want to kill people sometimes then why even bother playing tibia lol, just go to some PvP-E server or something.

Botters are annoying, but not only because they level with bots, they also battle with bots.
They use magic wall timers, pushmaxes and dashmaxes, gold and worm stackers, para and sdmaxes
and idk what the fuck else, but as me using no bots I stand NO CHANCE neither in leveling or getting cash
or killing anyone because they get the most help from their bots since they can't use their fucking hands.

Implementing stamina will just make the botters use more characters then they just do now.
No stamina on my 246 ms, let me use my 232 ek and after that my 195 ed. -.-

Botters are annoying, but not only because they level with bots, they also battle with bots.
They use magic wall timers, pushmaxes and dashmaxes, gold and worm stackers, para and sdmaxes
and idk what the fuck else, but as me using no bots I stand NO CHANCE neither in leveling or getting cash
or killing anyone because they get the most help from their bots since they can't use their fucking hands.

Implementing stamina will just make the botters use more characters then they just do now.
No stamina on my 246 ms, let me use my 232 ek and after that my 195 ed. -.-

i agree 100% those botters are way annoying. i think that they needa have some other kind of punishment like idk jailed 3x then banned for 3 days?

I find bots pretty much pathetic, there are so many people who say that they only use it to level their character so they can go pvp.
There's more to Tibia than just war, and most of those botters who say that, use bot in war aswell.

I've been going manual ever since I started with tibia and I have never ever regret that.
The only bot I'd ever use is to do things for me that are stupid, like picking up GPs and such.

IMO deletion is what botters should get. Fuck them, tbh.

we had all of those... just get used to it since rl its the same...
well ima botter but i dont liek it either... but since i got studys and evrything so i can bot when im doing my learning... then i go play for like 3h gnome stuff and etc and time is gone...

I bet if u implement the stamina system or jail time the player onlines stats would drop dramatically. This ot would go from 500+ online to like 50-100 maybe. Lets be real 85% of the players on this OT bot, lets take that alittle further..85%-90% of OT players bot. Totally agree with Zarz, most people have a RL and cant manuel hunt hours on end. Not saying botting is ok or legal cause hell i use a bot myself but i dont AFK cavebot for 10+ hours or anything ridiculous like that.

Omg, another time....
Botting isn't illegal, BOTTING AFK its illegal! and the ppl that bot afk 24/7... they aren't players, they're a program that moves them, not players.

We have appointed a new gamemaster, and we might be adding the stamina system in the future (we'll let the community vote about it).

Why don't you just delete botters? They can always choose next char and cheat again, but losing forever character all the time will be annoying for them.

seriously.. I was starting this server at the startup, but then I faced lots of botters and decided to screw it...
I'm not playing with cheaters. Ever.. I rather play nothing at all if that's the price I have to pay.

everyone who posted in this thread are probably the only people who dont bot, if u start deleting botters it'll just be a matter of time until you players online has been reduced to 20 rpging player who enjoy teamhunting with GFBs and having dinner at eachothers friends house and getting married (in an online game, now thats sad). people who dont bott are people to cheap to get it or people to dumb to know how to use it. tibia is a game dominated by botters if you dont like it my suggestion is to find another game. if you wanna do shit like getting married etc, maybe u should just focus on ur real life, finding a girl, getting a job etc? majority of ppl play tibia as a way to pass time, logg on here and FIGHT. they dont spend lifetimes trying to find A LIFEPARTNER IN AN ONLINE GAME. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk everyone in this thread are the sad ones, not the botters.

Back