• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will anything be done?

Chava, please...
Instead of acting like a complete fool, try to understand that people who don't bot aren't here to get married, actually people who don't bot are actually here to do EXACTLY what you do without cheating to get levels. You make yourself look like a retard not only with your horrid English but the reasoning you have as to why you think people who don't bot are sad...

u ppl are pathetic, i can use the very same statement against u, people who bot are trying to do the same things as the people who don't bot but u are in their way with ur dumbass manual leveling (considering the fact that the majority of the server use bot to level, people who don't use bot are the minority and you guys are the ones ruining it)

also i would love to talk to u in skype with an english person also being in the skype call just to see which one of us has better english (about me not typing grammatically correct, that would be because unlike u i dont have a vagina and i dont give a shit)

everyone who posted in this thread are probably the only people who dont bot, if u start deleting botters it'll just be a matter of time until you players online has been reduced to 20 rpging player who enjoy teamhunting with GFBs and having dinner at eachothers friends house and getting married (in an online game, now thats sad). people who dont bott are people to cheap to get it or people to dumb to know how to use it. tibia is a game dominated by botters if you dont like it my suggestion is to find another game. if you wanna do shit like getting married etc, maybe u should just focus on ur real life, finding a girl, getting a job etc? majority of ppl play tibia as a way to pass time, logg on here and FIGHT. they dont spend lifetimes trying to find A LIFEPARTNER IN AN ONLINE GAME. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk everyone in this thread are the sad ones, not the botters.
Why do you keep thinking we 'RPG' players think it's all about getting married?

All I've been doing in the server until now is achieving outfits, mounts, doing quests, teamhunts and getting some levels in the evening after school.
All fucking manual and I loved doing it every single fucking second.

And not everyone goes here for war.

the majority of the server is here to war so techincally if anyone is bothering someone it would be you? "excuse me talaturen can you plz delete 80% of the server so that me and my friend here can avalanche hellfire fighters in peace? and then after that we'd like to be able to go get our outfits :p, thanks a lot, i know it doesnt help the server or you whatsoever but for my personal satisfaction, thanks!"

does that sum up what u guys are saying in this thread or?

I am not making this thread because of something that is affecting me.. but because of others.
All the time in help/english chat/random low levels I here, "I'm quitting, to many botters." "Nothing is being done about the botters, its retarded." Etc.

Admins:
It's so completely true though.. are you going to punish those who cheat to get levels?
I don't really know if you guys care about the botters, but I do... Ohh, I should go kill them? What is going to stop them from saying "Hi" "All" "Yes" and setting up there bot again?
Gahh. All you need to do is find someone active and who cares enough to ban botters.

I can tell you a story about a server TwifySoft hosted before with an retarded gm making the server from good to bad within a month becouse of banning botters...

About stamina, yeah diffentivly, I bot alot becouse its endless stamina :)

Botters rules tibia, end of discussion...

I can tell you a story about a server TwifySoft hosted before with an retarded gm making the server from good to bad within a month becouse of banning botters...

i bot since i got a girlfriend and since i study...
nothing more to say about that :p

Infact i bet majority of the "RPGers" complaining about botters are actually botters that are just pissed that the AFK botters are in their spawns. Heres a cool story for u RPG guys, I was on this other OT and there was 2 guilds at war one was a guild of Botters and one was a RPG guild. The RPG guild always complained about getting raped in OBs saying "they use navi, they use combo bot blah blah we dont use bot we fight clean and fair". The RPG guild invited me because i wanted to fight and when i went into their vent they were talking about everyone set "XX" as combo leader and watch mwall timers and "leave guild after OB and go bot and get levels". Moral of this story is that even RPG guys use bots and tried to pretend that they dont use them.

nono.. you got it all wrong... botters doesn't rule tibia... "tibia" doesn't exist anymore..
Tibia is that game many years ago, there everyone was manual, there botters became life hunted by nearly everyone already after 5 minutes of botting.
you remember? that game that you couldn't play when you were 5? because there was too much to keep track of.. unlike todays there you need to learn pres 2 buttons to be able to finish Anni... HAH!

@All botters.
Having a life isn't a reason to bot.. I work full time, I got a girl friend that I hang out with daily, I got friends I also hang out with a lot.. I barely have any time at the computer..
But when I do, I make sure to enjoy it MANUALLY.

Botting games is like taking steroids irl.. you get stuffs you don't deserve, but not to worry... there's a price, irl with steroids you die.. in games you kill the game instead.
I hope you're all glad, what you're doing, is killing games because you are too stubborn to admit all games are way better without cheating.
Seriously, if you want to get a free lvl 200 with 30 minutes of playing, Join a fucking Orshabaal 100000x OT server instead.

Also, I'm proud to say, wherever I'm having the control, there wont be any cheaters... I'll fucking delete entire countries if I have to :)

^
If you feel angry about that, feel free to PM me and we can have a bitch-fight over PM instead of making it a retard-special-olympics-fight in a public area :)

nono.. you got it all wrong... botters doesn't rule tibia... "tibia" doesn't exist anymore..
Tibia is that game many years ago, there everyone was manual, there botters became life hunted by nearly everyone already after 5 minutes of botting.
you remember? that game that you couldn't play when you were 5? because there was too much to keep track of.. unlike todays there you need to learn pres 2 buttons to be able to finish Anni... HAH!

@All botters.
Having a life isn't a reason to bot.. I work full time, I got a girl friend that I hang out with daily, I got friends I also hang out with a lot.. I barely have any time at the computer..
But when I do, I make sure to enjoy it MANUALLY.

Botting games is like taking steroids irl.. you get stuffs you don't deserve, but not to worry... there's a price, irl with steroids you die.. in games you kill the game instead.
I hope you're all glad, what you're doing, is killing games because you are too stubborn to admit all games are way better without cheating.
Seriously, if you want to get a free lvl 200 with 30 minutes of playing, Join a fucking Orshabaal 100000x OT server instead.

Also, I'm proud to say, wherever I'm having the control, there wont be any cheaters... I'll fucking delete entire countries if I have to :)

^
If you feel angry about that, feel free to PM me and we can have a bitch-fight over PM instead of making it a retard-special-olympics-fight in a public area :)

Very well said, dude. :clap:

Plus, they fail to remember that during Tibia's peak in 2006-2007 tibia used to have more than 50k players DAILY, you'd take months to even get level 30, and very few people used bot at that time. And look at where's Tibia now, botters everywhere, and struggling to reach the 25k players mark.

Very well said, dude. :clap:

Plus, they fail to remember that during Tibia's peak in 2006-2007 tibia used to have more than 50k players DAILY, you'd take months to even get level 30, and very few people used bot at that time. And look at where's Tibia now, botters everywhere, and struggling to reach the 25k players mark.

iRoKM.png

From what I've heard, they will not add anything custom because this is not a "999x orshabaal ot serv".

I not saying x999 orshabaal and more stupid things, i only saying to put missions of rpg, only for the history without rewards like weapons or armors, only a trophy, a token or something... (or nothing only do for the history)
that will be nice, will be like was the old tibia.

Making stamina work will be the worst thing that can happen here...
Personally I dont like any limits, all of us are working or going to school, and we just want to have fun in the evenings so we must get this lvl by bot. If you start ban for botting there will be 100 players playing here.

NO TO WORKING STAMINA!

I find the botters quite annoying for two reasons:
1 - at any certain good leveling spawn there are 2-3 botters, and with the RS system after 3 kills and the efficiency of their bots, it usually isn't worth killing them so it just greatly decreases your hunting exp
2 - I don't have a bot! If I had one I would be using it... I am just not sure where to get one haha
Can anyone let me know where to find a good bot or which is the best to use?

And thank you for bringing it back with this magnificiant work of art ot you have made... Seriously. Thank you.
Like, I wanna sex you. :)

- - - Updated - - -

There you go Chava. :)
Almost nobody on this thread gives a damn about what you have said.

k seriously this botting shit has to go. i mean cavebotting im fine with but what pisses me off is this stupid mother fucking auto atk right when i go up a stairs with 5 ppl stair hopping i get hit every time. its a load of bullshit and needs to stop

Tibia always had bots and players who used it and they will always have bots, no matter what version comes, so stop complaining about omg no i will stop playing and bla bla bla cuz tibia always had botters

Making stamina work will be the worst thing that can happen here...
Personally I dont like any limits, all of us are working or going to school, and we just want to have fun in the evenings so we must get this lvl by bot. If you start ban for botting there will be 100 players playing here.

NO TO WORKING STAMINA!

This is fucking ridiculous, do you really would waste your 42 fucking stamina hours cavebotting? Just stop playing tibia pls k bye thx

Back