• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Will anything be done?

And thank you for bringing it back with this magnificiant work of art ot you have made... Seriously. Thank you.
Like, I wanna sex you. :)

- - - Updated - - -

There you go Chava. :)
Almost nobody on this thread gives a damn about what you have said.

i know that i won our little arguement cuz i just took ur stupid logic and turned it around against u and also, nobody gives a damn about what u've been saying either and ur the one who started the thread lol? doesnt that mean that ur the one trying to send a message? like honestly how dumb are you wtf

And thank you for bringing it back with this magnificiant work of art ot you have made... Seriously. Thank you.
Like, I wanna sex you. :)

- - - Updated - - -

There you go Chava. :)
Almost nobody on this thread gives a damn about what you have said.

That text was written on that grave by CipSoft -.-'

I not saying x999 orshabaal and more stupid things, i only saying to put missions of rpg, only for the history without rewards like weapons or armors, only a trophy, a token or something... (or nothing only do for the history)
that will be nice, will be like was the old tibia.

It's what Hani said when I asked her about adding custom spots in rook..

We have appointed a new gamemaster, and we might be adding the stamina system in the future (we'll let the community vote about it).
I believe that's the best solution. Players could Still BOT but for limited times.. so they won't make more than 100 levels in a night. if all of u understand my point

Back