• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 7 vs Windows XP

Windows 7 or Windows XP?

• Windows 7

Votes: 247 61.0%
  • Windows XP

Votes: 158 39.0%

• Total voters
Ther's no discusion...Linux is beast!

linux-tux-born-2-frag.jpg

Last edited:
Windows xp = bullshit for bullshit computers
Windows 7 = Best OS for now.
download windows 7 without viruses on thepiratebay.org and write windows 7 and when the search comes click on SE and u find best ones then

You've obviously never had xp, or don't know how to use it. They should make an OS for people like us that use the performance to its full potential, they just keep making Os's that look nice to regular people, but we see right through that.

Windows XP is the best!

windows 7 - Only for the regular computer users. Games/Work Etc. Easy to use, smooth, looks good and good in many ways.

Windows XP - Good for Hosters, Everything is Clear. Settings are easy to change. Good performance for older pcs / Graphic Cards.

bullshit

Windows XP = Best Windows ever
Windows 7 = biggest fail after Vista

Thats some bullshit, the problem, is that you got delay on Ventrilo. but you can fix it simple with right click on it and run it in xp mode. and running it as administrator, then the 'delay' will go away, i use windows 7 Ultimate, by nasser71, its the best i ever found on i-net

xp is better in my opinion because win7 have so much other things and complicaded things :p windows xp is easy to use and its clean:)

They are both nice, but Win7 has more xtra stuff, but you can play the same games and more on Win7 so I choose for Win7.

Windows 7 has to many useless stuff you really don't need tbh i had like 10 gb of games already installed when I got my W7 then the gadgets idk what other shit has been installed but 1 mb is like 10 mb haha

>implying I would ever use Ventrilo

It's not that, I just dislike everything in 7 :p
I did that too, first time i got it. I was like wtf, why is everything so complicated. I want to change back to XP.

After a while i got used to it, and thank god i did not change back to XP, this is so easy to use. looks incredibly nice and is a rly rly good OS with alot of features :)

Back