• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 7 vs Windows XP

Windows 7 or Windows XP?

• Windows 7

Votes: 247 61.0%
  • Windows XP

Votes: 158 39.0%

• Total voters
First.. you need have strong comp for it... second its fast ;) (i think so) third good graphic work... its candy for eyes... and really like it ;)

First.. you need have strong comp for it... second its fast ;) (i think so) third good graphic work... its candy for eyes... and really like it ;)

Strong computer? It works on one of my VERY old computers without any problems.

Athlon 2.4 (Single Core)
1 GB Ram DDR 1
GeForce 5950 Ultra (Aero works fine)

Windows 7 performance mark is 3.2.

Strong computer? It works on one of my VERY old computers without any problems.

Athlon 2.4 (Single Core)
1 GB Ram DDR 1
GeForce 5950 Ultra (Aero works fine)

Windows 7 performance mark is 3.2.

yeah. but its no point of having w7 on such a computer imo. if your grafic card support dx10 or higher. Thats the only point of having w7 imo.

Too bad each vote doesn't have value, obviously people just vote for which OS they have; we all know XP is better :/

no, actually it performs faster than Seven
the difference is noticable

No W7 perfomes a lot better in Games (directx10/11 games)

Also W7 got 100% 64-bit support (Windows XP 64-bit = Bugged)

and nowadays those 200mb in RAM more W7 takes is nothing for computers nowadays..

So sure.. If you want a fast computer while just looking at the desktop then you should use XP but if you want to have a computer that always perform then you should use W7

Also W7 got more useble features. an example of that is the new updating system..

Also here's some test performences for XP, Vista and 7
http://www.testfreaks.com/blog/information/windows-xp-vs-vista-vs-7/

See.. W7 is almost the same as XP or better.

No W7 perfomes a lot better in Games (directx10/11 games)

Also W7 got 100% 64-bit support (Windows XP 64-bit = Bugged)

and nowadays those 200mb in RAM more W7 takes is nothing for computers nowadays..

So sure.. If you want a fast computer while just looking at the desktop then you should use XP but if you want to have a computer that always perform then you should use W7

Also W7 got more useble features. an example of that is the new updating system..

Also here's some test performences for XP, Vista and 7
Windows Xp vs Vista vs 7

See.. W7 is almost the same as XP or better.

Thanks for sharing that information.

Back