• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows 7 vs Windows XP

Windows 7 or Windows XP?

• Windows 7

Votes: 247 61.0%
  • Windows XP

Votes: 158 39.0%

• Total voters
Win 7 has very nice GUI but I can have on XP the same GUI like on win 7. ;]
I can download patcher or pogramme producted by Microsoft to editing GUI xd

ofcourse in win 7 we can have small problem with drivers but smart ppl don't have any problems (like me? xD)

They are both good but in different ways.. but xp requires 1gb less ram so its clearly much faster.. XP <3

best for hosting is still linux tho

users on this forum are mainly swedes with very-high end hardware and they want to play latest games with DX10/11

IMO win7 is a piece of sh*t when it comes to everyday stuff

What kind of everyday stuff do you aim at? I think the search function in win7 is handy.

I have had both.. 7 and XP. I have never had any conflict with XP. I also got only one with windows 7, I hate the fact that you have to run alot files as an administrator, else you can't open it. It's really bullshit in my opinion. If it wasn't there, I would have vote for windows 7. Now my vote goes to XP, while my computer is hosting on 7 currently =).

I loved xp, dont need all this new shitz
But i have to use 7 due computer spec, im not complaining.

XP is almost 10 years old and will reach EOS soon. Stop hanging in the same pattern guys ;)

Back