• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Wipe again Aka fucktards

You would need to ping because you lose every single fucking open battle against us, first op b4 night 129-93 to Shock.
You guys are crying about '' Wieeeeh mom! it was 40vs30'' why are you even battling us then because we're a big team and fucking server domninando.
Uh, you maybe dont was in the fight for so long cuz you maybe was DEAD but im pretty sure that if you ask somone that was in the battle they will tell you which team was alive and not
(I have bad english btw, complain me and i can go teach you a swedish lession baby)

Listen u cunt,
first battle we lost cuz it was 45 versus 30 or 42 versus 30.
Second battle 34 versus 34 u lost big time
todays liberty bay battle it was almost even score we just won by few frags but still u ran to city 5 times.
todays okolnir battle u lost big time and u went stack i dont care if ur vent was pinged or not.

Listen u cunt,
first battle we lost cuz it was 45 versus 30 or 42 versus 30.
Second battle 34 versus 34 u lost big time
todays liberty bay battle it was almost even score we just won by few frags but still u ran to city 5 times.
todays okolnir battle u lost big time and u went stack i dont care if ur vent was pinged or not.

hehe and you said that i was crying when i wrote "we lost cuz it was 30vs20" hehe

Just relax guys.
You ahve vent on vent.cc so it's normally there.
This servers is rly fcked, if u have more than 30 people on vt it a lot of time get out offline for some mins. If you get it you must log on website and start vt manually...

This vent thing wont happen anymore and to be honest, I seriously can't see Wipe Again pinging Shocks ventrilo. They really dont need that kind of help to be honest looking at their team. From now on that problem wont excist as I just gave Sded (and Drako tomorrow when he wakes up and logs in) permission to use my ventrilo.

I change my mind;
00:11 Gym Koks Maszyna [364]: im ping drako vt all time
00:11 Gym Koks Maszyna [364]: ;p

Last edited:
Flandie, i wont say again why gym pinged their vent.
We agreed on non ava/ue battle (they started to spam ava and make ue's at the stack) i didnt care that much since it happens on daily basis when we fight with them, but people like gym dont like this kind of attitude.
And i dont rly care what you think about me or about our team, everytime we win there will be an excuse :D there was so many of them (lvls, ssa, cash, pinging, more ppl....) and much more that i cant think of atm.

@@ I see all these ppl saying shit about us without knowing what has happend.

So calar you just proved that you are not different than losers from shock. I cant believe people actually ping someones vt to help yourself in battle on a OTS. Pathetic.

OFFFF you little tiny pussys read: ALL CALAR JOKER TEAM what's the fuck you are crying that you weere lesss players than some other team HAHAH CRY FUCKING NOOBS GATHER MORE PPLS INSTEAD CRYING OR JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STAY AT PZ WHAT do you think that you are making a favour to somebody when you leave pz and fight so pathetic YYEEY WE WEERE LESS FACT IS THAT YOU LOST this fight thats all and all should stfu

about the Vent I know who are ping the vent u use Typhoon And araben Told Futurama yesterday that they pinged the Vent in the fight becuse Futurama wanted Shock to get fucked So taked it with futurama and dont blame us for nothing noob !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wipe Agine ForEver To The Death

- - - Updated - - -

OFFFF you little tiny pussys read: ALL CALAR JOKER TEAM what's the fuck you are crying that you weere lesss players than some other team HAHAH CRY FUCKING NOOBS GATHER MORE PPLS INSTEAD CRYING OR JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STAY AT PZ WHAT do you think that you are making a favour to somebody when you leave pz and fight so pathetic YYEEY WE WEERE LESS FACT IS THAT YOU LOST this fight thats all and all should stfu

We Dont Need More People Becuse We got the Skills , Shock using bot and sd combo bot to get us down so we still fuck them in every fight and typhoon told that he pinged the vent yesterday becuse he lost his soft boots in dice with Shadownezs so he wanted the team to dont ''win the fight''

Still Wipe agine Own You Fucking Shock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wipe Agine ForEver To The Death

You guys still dont get 1 massive point.
We agreed on something "No AVA and UE Battle"
There will always be an excuse for a lost warmode/battle.

Rofl. Who ever said that no one will ue or ava? And no one told you that were bad. Numbers of players doesnt matter anyways if the team got a proper commander. Who ever pinged us or not I dont care, but it did have some effect on the frags didnt it?

Nicky if ur a random player in shock u better be quiet okey? me and drako agreed on non ava/ue battle, there was nothing about the numbers at okolnir we was even and u guys got smashed. Don't tell me if u go open with 30 ppl versus 42-45 you will do much, actually we did very well at ankh-dara when u guys had 10-15ppl more.

Hey Calar shitface, don't talk bad to Nicky okay? You fucking twat.

firebloodbrothe; So you are saying that Futurama pinged Shocks ventrilo but still Gym kokz amszyzzyszszszyna came up to me and admitted that he/she is doing it? Very very confusing over here and btw, please don't use capital letters in the middle of a sentence.

Back