• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WM GAJS

Lokuf

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Okey, so after years of drought, we have finally reached an agreement and we are going to have '3 guilds' warmode tomorrow. Unfortunately, Veziv said he will not accept wm, unless we will fight till 1k frags.

I don't need to explain that we've never ended 1k frags wm, both on lunar and shadow so I let myself say that we won't do it now either.

Hopefully Veziv after reading this thread will change his mind and we will finally have some fun on this ot.

so how the old, Latin proverb says: LET THE FUN HAS BEGUN

I hope we can have some fun finally :D I remember exactly 1 month ago Veziv was saying shit to me and Szady. Guys come and play on lunarforce we have awesome fights 24/7 since its enfo... I'm afraid to say that I had more fights on shadowcores in 1 week than I had here in 1 month.

Back