• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Wont let me buy premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpInSmoke

Supreme Ruler
Reaction score
I am trying to purchase 3 months of premium and keep getting this message:
[email protected]
Return to merchant and try a different payment method
Error Message

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now
Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

any ideas why...? my paypal is linked to my bank and ive never had a problem like this before

What sort of card are you using? Debit/Credit? and is it Mastercard/Visa? Is it valid?

What sort of card are you using? Debit/Credit? and is it Mastercard/Visa? Is it valid?

Well it only accepts paypal for me.. so just that, and my bank is hooked up directly so everything i have ever bought online has been just took directly from my bank. Never had an issue until now :/
any ideas why?

Do you have enough money to buy Premium in Otland?

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

Well it only accepts paypal for me.. so just that, and my bank is hooked up directly so everything i have ever bought online has been just took directly from my bank. Never had an issue until now :/
any ideas why?

If this is not your first time then you may have faced the same problem as I previously did with a product from an unknown site.

It's basically temporarily blocking any payments to a certain seller for security issues, you should contact paypal either way, preferably using the free toll line which is +18882211161 and could be reached with Skype.

I had the same issue. And lots of people do. Just pay directly with your credit/debit card and it will be fine.

Try a different browser. I have had a little trouble with paypal while using chrome lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back