• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World Cup 2014 - Brazil - Community Game - Winner Gets All!

straatuga

Beast Mode
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I've decided to make something fun for our community with the upcomming World Cup.

In this game we'll be betting on the final of the World Cup 2014.

To bet you have to pay 250k. Send it with a letter with your bet of the final to my character called "Navz".
You have to bet on the 2 countries that will be in the final and the exact stats.
The winner gets all the money that will be sended to me.
I know its hard to predict such a thing but if no one manages to predict the exact score or countries i will give the money to the closest bet.

For example:
Final : Nigeria 3 - 1 South Korea (If it ends in penaltys or extra time write <Penalty's> <Extra time> And the score ofcourse.

After you made your bet and sended the money. You have to post on this topic your bet with your character name wich you betted with and your predictions.
Like this everyone keeps updated from what other people bet and everyone will KNOW that it will be fair rewarded.

You will only come on this list after you sended the letter with the prediction and the 250k!

Bettings:

1. Quapux - Brazil 1 - 1 Germany <Penalty's 4-3>
2. Powerhouse Insane - Brazil 2:1 Italy
3. High Fighter - Brazil 2 - 1 Germany
4. Kerliam - Brazil 1 - 1 Germany <extra time> 1-2

Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:
Please do not use this topic for other things then the bettings.
If you want to contact someone you can private message him.

Keep on betting guys! but remember if you dont pay the cash and send the letter you wont come on the list wich means if you win even tho you posted here on the topic you wont get your reward.

Back