• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
ylemmdj.png

from my mapping thread

I guess doors doesnt fit here

regards

Due to recent developments we have decided to put the project on hold. We are sorry for this but due to different opinions in the team we had no other choice. We hope that you can forgive us for this and we know we have let you down.
I'm afraid there is nothing that can change this at the moment.

During the time this project is on hold me and jolle_jkpg is picking up a project we started before we relaunched Therran. It is called Levoria and a few images can be found in my mapping thread.
More information about our team and project will come in the near future.

Regards,
8Ware

Due to recent developments we have decided to put the project on hold. We are sorry for this but due to different opinions in the team we had no other choice. We hope that you can forgive us for this and we know we have let you down.
I'm afraid there is nothing that can change this at the moment.

During the time this project is on hold me and jolle_jkpg is picking up a project we started before we relaunched Therran. It is called Levoria and a few images can be found in my mapping thread.
More information about our team and project will come in the near future.

Regards,
8Ware

Sorry to hear that yet another custom project is getting delayed, but totally understandable given the amount of effort and teamwork that they require.

A tear for this project :[
I could say nothing to add, but this was the best server(even on beta stage) I ever played on. I felt there like in early days of my gameplay in global Tibia. That was something fresh and really really entertaining. I wish it could be finished..
@Mackan™ @Samuro @jolle_jkpg

Last edited:
Not sure what was your intention with this server, but if you simply wanted to bring quality maps and fun to players then maybe you are interested to collaborate with Whi World and bring map and quests over there?
This would bring the hard work back life and keep it alive.

I will help scripting the quests ofc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back