• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

World of Therran BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
During beta exp should be x5 or x7 to test all things not only rotworms ><. What is the point of spending 5 h per day to get 30-40 lvl and then character will be destroy ? THIS IS BETA lolz

Lol I don't know what you do when spending time in Therran. I'm soon 20 and have already encountered orcs, rot worms, trolls, tortoises and bone lords. Exploring is king

Hyaenas should'nt drop maces, but idk if u have edited to do so or if it is a bug :p
DTJIqxTV.png

@Naxtie : These are undead hyaenas, they are very similar to ghouls. I base the logic that the hyaenas drop maces and swords on the fact that rotworms also does it. :p

I've found something that I think is a bug, you can use exani tera when NOT standing on a hole, and you loose mana from it :p

28 September 2014 (14:26) - Client Update!

Sometimes during the day the server will be shut down for approximately 20 minutes for a client update to BETA version 0.0.6. We will inform you in-game when the time comes.
We will increase the EXP gain from 3x to 5x after this update so that people will explore higher content and test more stuff, which the purpose of the BETA is for.
The official rates when the server goes online will be 3x EXP. So this EXP increase is only during BETA phase. Enjoy!

I don't know if it's meant to be like this, but:

DfeWzn9.png

And another strange thing:
VSoVpjq.png

Peace ^^

EDIT:

Aaand look at this:
4obhiHF.png

15:28 You see an item of type 18697.
15:29 You see an item of type 18696.

EDIT2:

I've finished the task to gather 50 wooden planks and I've became lumberjack. Bought Lumberjack's Axe for 1000 gold, but when I tried to use that on a tree, I couldn't chop it down. The message said: "The lumberjack society doesn't allow anyone to use their special axe." :s

Last edited:
Door at (252, 974, 6) is locked so you have to use the stairs to get there.

17:47 You see an item of type 15118. (247, 979, 7)
17:47 You see an item of type 15119.

17:48 You see an item of type 22828.
17:48 You see an item of type 20188.
17:48 You see an item of type 20189.

17:48 You see an item of type 15149.

Aquarium underground should use city music or custom aquarium music :) (Same for castle underground)

If you open the market and select the "Details" tab the "Create new offer" section will be in the same position as the text box.

Last edited:
Seems like a cool project :)
Good luck!

yeah, just a little detail, i'v loved the server

Points have been updated :)

Dark199 had reported the same bug before Explorer, so in all fairness that point is his.

Last edited:
This looks so amazing, I hope I got time to try it out later :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom