• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf!!!! Icechaw has been restarted?

I'd just like to point out that Skeptik and Elite Hard were or are (if they will roll the server back and keep it online) the same person. Those were clearly shared characters. 'nough said.

@lemo I didn't tell you that you love me, you love him. WHAT THAT MEANS?

LEMO & Talaturen = GAY
@Talaturen Doesn't mean on you, you arent wrong anywhere, i am telling to Lemo if he love you that he's gay.

Nope. I got a char level 800+ RP, and 612 MS.
And why should cry cuz everyone know me here (except noobs)? I easily got my 700 ed in 1 week and 3 days ;)
What about if i played from 2008?I played 2008 but i was changing my chars...

And why should i cry if i got 250 EK on softcores? I have whatever i want so...

BTW EDIT: You're jealous because i'm weekly donater of 15+euro(paypal). You wanted to make me to teach you how to donate with phone.

25krg1z.png

Whatsup?

Last edited:
@ iceman liddel if u are playing since 2008 can u tell me anyname of ur char?? i dont know much about you but i heared u hacked sir hard and he deleted himself due to you he was 1 of the best player on this ot and i dont say why u are donating like a crazy cos i am a biggest donator too but donating on an dead ot i didnt understand

we like this here <3 and fuck you come softcore i ki*k your ass

The Gesion <3 (maybe backstabbing ous?) :D

Back