• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf!!!! Icechaw has been restarted?

No, you arent donator er_fadi, you're just jealous :D
YES I HACKED SIR HARD, WOO TOOK HIS 5 FERU' HATS, 4 SOUL STONE, 3 NOSE RING, AND 2 EXP SCROLLS :D
HAVE HIS ACC AND PASS OF HIS CHAR BUT HE'S DELETED :D

@Xon Vandetta ER_FADI Meeby HeEeE Is TrYiN Tu HuNT US?? Hauesieusieuasueshieusis

Dark Styx Master <3 (maybe backstabbing ous?) :D

Me? ... o.0 mi is tha noob die of tha cave rat (boss for mi) ...

XD

if he takes skull i gonna have fun with rp then ek :D

@ iceman liddel if u are playing since 2008 can u tell me anyname of ur char?? i dont know much about you but i heared u hacked sir hard and he deleted himself due to you he was 1 of the best player on this ot and i dont say why u are donating like a crazy cos i am a biggest donator too but donating on an dead ot i didnt understand

Btw sir hard was not even close being one of the best players here, and Iceman why are you so poor that you hack other guys? whats ur problem retard

not mine problem but if "The Gesion" (i call him so) got backstabbed why not take all items?
i got backstabbed and they didnt care cuzz i was low lvl and now all say they need me ...

/The Player without Life

That shit can come
My fukcing ek died in Feruroom :D just fucking funny get tped in room and super para demon around me ... the funniest was it took like 2 min to take me down and i was full hp sometimes ... but fukcing hard on ek

The Gesion <3

You say you have pvp?

Come softcores and play with ous ;>

Im even taking skull so scared o.0

yes mi wanna cookiesssssss <3
have cooikies game?
me buy paypal :D

/stop asking me if im a girl >.>

We spamm?
Rly we spamm?
rly Rly we spamm?
rly rly rly Rly we spamm?
rly rly rly rly Rly we spamm?
rly rly rly rly rly Rly we spamm?
rly rly rly rly rly rly rly?
rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly ?
rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly ?
rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly ?
rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly ?
rly rly rly rly rly rly ?
rly?
rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly rly ?

Mean me with spam?

Cookies !!!<3

funny-pictures-creepy-squirrel-camera-park.jpg

Back
Top Bottom