• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Xampp failure

MrRalphen

Reaction score
Hi
Im trying to setup mysql database, but when im trying to start xampp this pops up..

ojlfuu.png

Im a total newbie when it comes to making ots, so i barely know what xampp even is for..

I could really use some help :)

Hi
Im trying to setup mysql database, but when im trying to start xampp this pops up..

ojlfuu.png

Im a total newbie when it comes to making ots, so i barely know what xampp even is for..

I could really use some help :)

You could indeed try to reinstall and run everything as administrator, just in case.
Xampp includes Apache and a Mysql server, allowing other people to connect to your computer.
In this case OT players :)

You could indeed try to reinstall and run everything as administrator, just in case.
Xampp includes Apache and a Mysql server, allowing other people to connect to your computer.
In this case OT players :)

Ah okey i see :)
I'll install it now again when i've removed it, but i cant find any good tutorials here, because in most of them, they never encounter problems and therefore not giving me much help.. and since the threads are like 3 years old, no1 will reply i guess..

Do i have to portforward my router? and what are the risks? :)

Thanks so much for the replies

(rep+)

Back