• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yesterday Annihilon Hunt ~> With Loot

strike95

ROSESTYLEZ 2012
Reaction score
Hello there.
I made this thread to show you some hunt of Annihilons, and loot statics.
I CALL THIS: ' <3 Annihilon by 2 RPs <3 '

mn2j6.png

2a7trpl.png

10 Annihilons killed so far and looted:

RESPAWN: 6 MINUTES

- 2x Heavy Mace
- 1x Obsidian Truncheon
- 0x Lavos Armor
- 0x Demonbone
- 0x The Stomper

This hunt isn't end, today we will try to kill them over 20. Will send ya loot for loot chanses, to be sure if you are right decided good to go hunt Annihilon.

Notice: New feature is added, if you put energy wall between you and Annihilon, than Annihilon won't go on these fields, he will find other way around, so that's very easy to kill him. Hitted me 2214 yesterday, was on black hp, so beware.

Thanks.

Last edited:
"oh, stop flaming my fucking threads! oh!" - You're just perfect object to laugh, when I read your posts I just feel like I was watching Ray William Johnson :D lol

rozzetti is alredy hunted, he will se when he login, dont cry when we kill you like a chicken turning 9999 times around in a cage which havent even food, pro
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah, I'm pzed almost every day, and all these days im killing some of your team.
you guys never killed me and now your telling me I'm hunted ?
Your funny as fuck hahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah, I'm pzed almost every day, and all these days im killing some of your team.
you guys never killed me and now your telling me I'm hunted ?
Your funny as fuck hahahaha

Pz with a mage lvl 349 ...
its kinda hard to run after you when you use dash ...
and we trapped you like 20 min or something ...
:p

Pz with a mage lvl 349 ...
its kinda hard to run after you when you use dash ...
and we trapped you like 20 min or something ...
:p

oh yes, ive been not traped i just didnt had rope lol
and still u guys couldnt keep me there with 4 ppl haha

Back