• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint You guys are getting on my nerves

Status
Not open for further replies.

5mok3

Emporia
Reaction score
Today i received two infractions.. one from don daniello and the other one from archez

Both infractions made from post of mine on the chit chat section under nonsense threads made by some users.. don daniello excuse was "you were trolling"?

Apparently "no trolling" appears in the official rules.. but can you guys explain one thing to me? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS TROLLING FOR YOU GUYS!

Isn't trolling saying something stupid not related at all with any of the last comments of the current discussion?? Them guys gave me infractions because apparently i went off discussion..

Hello again?? It was not under the discussion forums.. but under the chit-chat one

Supposedly i went off-topic while trolling.... hello? i was following the discussion? Isn't that what chit-chat is for? To chit-chat??????!!!?!?!?

Can you please explain it to me??

I've always respected otland rules.. and it really gets me super mega pissed off to get infractions like these ones..

In my 4 years at otland i've only been banned once.. and it was because of stupid excuses like the ones these moderators i mentioned made.. I'm not the type of guy that goes into threads and posts "naabzor trollzor" or goes arround writing nonsense shit.. and you guys tell me im freaking trolling?

I don't think you guys will remove my infractions.. my guess.. they will be hating so much on what im currently writing.. and if they find a flaw.. i bet they will give me another one to shut me up..

Stop.. please stop it with the nonsense infractions...
I'm not the only one complaining.. there's many of us.. so i think the big guys here should do something about it

Thing is.. the infractions i got were from posts on the same thread..

As i said.. under the chit-chat forum.. There's no rules under that forum.. we were not spamming nonsense stuff.. we were just following the topic and answering to what other people posted..

Chit-chat forum description:
Chat about stuff which doesn't fit in the other chat boards here!

I mean c'mon..

It's like the moderators are anxious to ban and give infractions.. but to be honest i wouldn't be complaining if i knew i did something wrong..

Problem is.. i think this is to much.. I'm tired of you moderators.. yes you moderators.. of going around the forum interpreting the rules as you please..

Two things must be done.. re-elect moderators.. based on community users votes or make the rules a bit more specific..
Because even moderators break those rules.. give a ban hammer to everyone then?

As i said.. under the chit-chat forum.. There's no rules under that forum.. we were not spamming nonsense stuff.. we were just following the topic and answering to what other people posted..

Chit-chat forum description:

I mean c'mon..

It's like the moderators are anxious to ban and give infractions.. but to be honest i wouldn't be complaining if i knew i did something wrong..

Problem is.. i think this is to much.. I'm tired of you moderators.. yes you moderators.. of going around the forum interpreting the rules as you please..

Two things must be done.. re-elect moderators.. based on community users votes or make the rules a bit more specific..
Because even moderators break those rules.. give a ban hammer to everyone then?

I gave you a warning, which is pretty different from infractions. An official warning won't count for a banishment unless you've got 3 of them. I don't know about Don Daniello's action, but we moderators are always ready for this kind of topics.

I shouldn't be explaining to you why you got this warning, but I will tell you why in a short way; you went off topic. You are not the only one who got warned, but the only one who is complaining about it, when you know you deserve it.

As i said.. under the chit-chat forum.. There's no rules under that forum..

Did you just say that?
Rules

Yeah i know the rules.. i've read them plenty of times.. to prevent myself of being victim from unfair either warning or infractions.. to me it's the same thing

It's the actions and decisions you guys make that get me mad.. and ohh im sure im not the only one who would agree..

Those are the global rules.. basic rules that should be respected no matter what forum you are in.. but individual forums must have individual rules.. like the market place.. it has it's sticky explaining what's good or not.. advertising.. discussion.. even feedback forum has them..

So yea.. i did say that and im right in a way
Chit Chat

Do you see any "How to chit-chat" "What not to write" "Careful with"
Dont dare bringing up the "common sense logic" because i know some of the users reading this will..

Those are the global rules.. basic rules that should be respected no matter what forum you are in.. but individual forums must have individual rules.. like the market place.. it has it's sticky explaining what's good or not.. advertising.. discussion.. even feedback forum has them..

It is common sense, if you don't see a sticky, you just follow the forum rules, which are: Rules

Do you see any "How to chit-chat" "What not to write" "Careful with"

We were not hired to take care of children, we are here to enforce the rules the administrators have set.

You were not hired in the first place.. unless you get payed.. (which i doubt) what you do is not a job.. nor something you are being forced to do..
It's something you do because you care about the community.. you are representing them as someone who should be a role-model user (which you are not.. with all due respect)
You are here to enforce otland rules.. not yours.. you guys need to give me this one: you mods go around interpreting the rules as you wish.. ofc talaturen is not online all the time.. nor any of the other administrations.. and even if they were they wouldn't pay attention to such arguments.. why?

- Because it's nonsense
- It's childish behavior.. you are talking about kids.. when you are one yourself archez.. your actions were not mature at all.. so please.. make a worth comment.. instead of just trying to defend yourself..

You are not posting any relevant to what im complaining.. you are just trying to clean your hands so you can get out of here and go back to giving warnings/infractions to other people.. because you got plenty of free time in your hands

You were not hired in the first place.. unless you get payed.. (which i doubt) what you do is not a job.. nor something you are being forced to do..
It's something you do because you care about the community.. you are representing them as someone who should be a role-model user (which you are not.. with all due respect)
You are here to enforce otland rules.. not yours.. you guys need to give me this one: you mods go around interpreting the rules as you wish.. ofc talaturen is not online all the time.. nor any of the other administrations.. and even if they were they wouldn't pay attention to such arguments.. why?

- Because it's nonsense
- It's childish behavior.. you are talking about kids.. when you are one yourself archez.. your actions were not mature at all.. so please.. make a worth comment.. instead of just trying to defend yourself..

You are not posting any relevant to what im complaining.. you are just trying to clean your hands so you can get out of here and go back to giving warnings/infractions to other people.. because you got plenty of free time in your hands

My first post in this thread can solve your argument, read it again, please.

It did not explain anything to me..

But you did showed me some arrogance..

I shouldn't be explaining to you why you got this warning,
Why is that Archez? i even asked the nice way.. is it because i dont have orange title, or red or bold black??

Is it because im just a normal otland user.. who cant do anything??

Stupid rules trying to restrict trolls :p No but really if it´s a chit chat thread its more of a discussion and even if you do go some bit off topic.. you shouldnt recieve an infraction for it. Thats just plain stupid... seriously.

Trolling... is when you troll the troll and he gets trolled by the.

/\ That is trolling.

Don´t give me an infraction for this because I know you are corrupt mods and I experienced it but, this is my saying.. if you dislike what I am saying, then go on.. remove it but giving me an infraction for saying what I think isn´t by the rules.

It did not explain anything to me..

But you did showed me some arrogance..

Why is that Archez? i even asked the nice way.. is it because i dont have orange title, or red or bold black??

Is it because im just a normal otland user.. who cant do anything??

No, is because you received your explanation within your warning message.

Which is pretty much the same of what you write on your first post..

Archez it seems that you are trying to push this to a fight??
You keep just coming back and posting to prove you are right over me..

It's not about who's right or wrong dude.. It's about respecting the rules and read and understand what im trying to say

Im not here to fight.. apparently you are.. because it seems this is affecting that ego of yours

Which is pretty much the same of what you write on your first post..

Archez it seems that you are trying to push this to a fight??
You keep just coming back and posting to prove you are right over me..

It's not about who's right or wrong dude.. It's about respecting the rules and read and understand what im trying to say

Im not here to fight.. apparently you are.. because it seems this is affecting that ego of yours

Sorry sir, but I believe the whole community is able to back me up with this. You are the one who wants to turn this into a fight.

You have already called me "panda head", and I have been as respectful as I am with everyone.

Ohh Archez.. c'mon you are better than this!!!

I'm The one trying to turn this into a fight? I'm just speaking freely with out making any offensive statements.. and according to the rules :p

Omg you go arround the forum saying you are a panda.. how was my comment offensive?? And it was via a visitor message.. that's personal stuff.. don't take it personal Archez.. :) And you are went a bit off-topic right there "sir"

Archez always been cool, but Don, that bum doesn't do anything...and ye, how u get a infraction for chit chat thread? Lol

I'm with u on this Newport

Your second infraction has been reversed. Since your both posts already were there when you got the warning from Archez I can't see any reason for Don Daniello to give you a infraction for the other post. It might be an misunderstanding, maybe he didn't see that Archez already gave you a warning.

And since you guys are talking about it, of course you can get an infraction for posting in a chit chat thread. The same rules apply as in any other board, the difference is that the topic can be about things that doesn't have a board for it.

And since we now have that sorted out, I'm closing this thread.

Sorry for posting on a closed thread but I have to mention this to clear this misunderstanding.

Read the fifth addendum of the rules:
Addendum 5:
There may be sticky threads on several boards that work as an addition to these rules. Every sticky thread containing board rules should be checked and followed.

I think that it is clear enough that sticky threads work as an extension for these rules, not as a replacement. Thus, you must follow these rules everywhere due to them being general and you should check in case there's a sticky thread with additional rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom