• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your First Open Tibia Server

Is it standard for no NPC's to be on the map, and no content to be in things like the chalk boards? Because that's what I'm getting.

If someone could help me out it'd be greatly appreciated! I got my server up and running, all setup and it has public access. I use the 9.1 tibia client with TFS and it won't let me map without an 8.6 client. What is an easy way to bypass this or continue mapping either on the same map to add teleports or to make an an entirely new map? Any help is appreciated as I am fairly new to this stuff. Thank you!

Kyrus~

check the needed of your Server, many ots still using 8.6 maps, no matter the Client Version.... !!!take care!!!

"the link of the DLLs can be found in the revision's page. "

where the hell is this revision's page?

can someone gimme a link to the DLLs iv no idea where this revisions page is>.< i downloaded 8.62

Can anyone please help me?? I'v played tibia for eight years, played ots for about 5, and after being frustrated with admins making the same mistakes over and over and ruining potentially fantastic servers, i'v decided that I would host my own! But I'm struggling to get it sorted out. This excellent tutorial looks like it will help me so much. But I think I need more than a post from last year to help me out. If anyone could contact me i'd be amazingly thankful. I need someone to talk to so I don't get stuck at the first problem I don't recognise. Please! I just need someone to actually talk to about these things.

i got 1 problem
in swedish : [16/06/2012 20:30:32] [ServicePort::eek:pen] Error: Ett försök gjordes att få åtkomst till en socket på ett sätt som är förbjudet av åtkomstbehörigheterna

in english : [06.16.2012 20:30:32] [Service Port :: Open] Error: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way that is forbidden by access permissions

I need Help ! :(

Hello , im wanted to ask how to change the atk speed on server.
Can someone help me please? :(

Hello , im wanted to ask how to change the atk speed on server.
Can someone help me please? :(

I tried to Import the database like u said but i got this error .. can u tell me what i can do about that coz it is just my first hours in makeing an ot

xqdqvs.png

I tried to Import the database like u said but i got this error .. can u tell me what i can do about that coz it is just my first hours in makeing an ot

xqdqvs.png

Select the database you created, then you'll be able to upload the sql file without any problems. I would suggest you to put "sha1" instead of "plain" at passwordType, that will help a bit against hackers.

Back