• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zanga Project - Custom Server - 8.6

Zoom Iker

*- Dreaming -*
Reaction score
hzxCs6i.png

Hello, today I want to present my server that I have been work on. This is like 80% edited and many nice features.
There is 5 cities (Zanga, Venore, Carlin, Neverland and Flora) Zanga is a edited Thais(just the city) and Venore is custom, Carlin have just the normal city witch is edted, Neverland is from the old server Yurots and have been remade and Flora is a city with monsters.

Server client is 8.60
Date for a release: --/--/-- --:--

We have custom War-System.
Many new custom monsters.
New spells for vocations.
Vocation balance.

Hovqk.gif

PiA-hEb.gif

Old Minimap -
Zanga [Thais]
uCEnfO.png

Screenshots ingame!
ENhKAd.png

More screenshots will come.

Signature for Zanga:
--
EplElP.png

--
0Rcu-q.png

--
psnEnN.png

--
c3J7Cz.png

More information will come soon.

Last edited:
Hi, I can comment this as:
Map: 8/10
Scripts: 4/10
All in Client: 6/10 = good OTS, only exp should be low-medium.
~Unix

Wow very nice, i will definitely try it!

This isnt your map unless your Zonet. He tried to sell it to me, but tried to scamm me.

He showed me the map online, so unless your him its not yours. And if your him I got some hard feelings for you.

It was Zonets but he gave me it. Zonet have quit and gave me this map.

I don't care if he was going to scam you or selling it for you. Just why are you writing it here in this theard?

It was Zonets but he gave me it. Zonet have quit and gave me this map.

I don't care if he was going to scam you or selling it for you. Just why are you writing it here in this theard?

Because your saying you made it, but you didnt?

Yes because I did map it from start to the end of it, ofc he gave me some ideas too.

Yes because I did map it from start to the end of it, ofc he gave me some ideas too.

So you made the map and server, gave it to him, he hosted it then tried to sell it, and now he gave you it back and your going to host it again?

Im sorry but how am I supposed to figure that out? It makes no sense.

Look, I have been mapping this map and Zonet fixed alot of scripts and ideas and after he worked with the server and started the school he told me that he want to quit with tibia, and was going to sell the server and told me he was going to deal 50% of the money with me. I answered him sure it's okey for me and he didn't have much time so he gave me the server and I started to work with it untill I finish it.

Look, I have been mapping this map and Zonet fixed alot of scripts and ideas and after he worked with the server and started the school he told me that he want to quit with tibia, and was going to sell the server and told me he was going to deal 50% of the money with me. I answered him sure it's okey for me and he didn't have much time so he gave me the server and I started to work with it untill I finish it.

Aight cool, gl with it.

Cool map, some really impressive looking parts. Good luck with the server.

Thanks all for nice comments, give me some suggestion what I can add for more features :)

Looks good !! =)

My suggestion:

Maybe add some programmed events? Like Capture the Flag or Open Battle or Team Battle or Zombie Event?

Also make Temple little bit bigger =)

Back