• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zao + Razachai at 100% by Lol94

Ye same here, i got error message about failed item.obm and some floors are red, when i try add remere to 8.6 client for dat, it didnt work :/

well, if you need the correct 8.6 dat/spr for the RME map editor here you are:
8 6 DAT SPR rar

I did download that dat. But still floors are red in razachai :/ when i import map is says about need a update item obm?

Well.... I dont know what to say, I never had that problem Mmm, mabye you are using another obm try re-install the rme map editor, I hope that will work

Seams to work betters now when i did reinstall, the tiles ok now, but still the map is not 100% for me some or rooms are cut in middle idk why :/ and what to do with the house, spawn, items docs? Im new at this sorry for this. Should i add this or just replace my old docs?

Sorry for all post, but i want just say when i add only zao map all tiles are ok, but when i import my rl map it be like the screen i sent. And its not only there its more also :( Should i erase a bit on my rl map and later import it?

excellent map, is a pity that is unusable,many bugs and errors to be corrected!!!!

red.jpg almost everything work, just the tiles, and it say before i open something about item.obm so what item obm should I use? Thanks for helps! :rolleyes:

I have no idea whats wrong with you guys my map works perfectly... Im gonna post my items.otb from the RME: items otb are you guys using the 8.4? or something like that? its 8.6!

i think its 8.54 but i open both map with remere 8.6 where should i put that items otb? what folder? sorry im semi-new on this ot things

I did replace it, still same.. note this. If i open only zao its works 100% if i open my rl map and then zao it be the same as the picture.

SOLVED! My realmap was 8.54 and i change it to 8.6 in remere and it works 100% now! :D

Back