• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zao + Razachai at 100% by Lol94

Ah almost :( Just 1 error when i start server now, and is this?
itemmiss.jpg

sorry for double post, why we cant edit post.. item miss.jpg this is when i start server and it say Position cant load item - 33212-31098-10

Allright, you should convert that map to 8.6! (open my map, control+P, converto to 8.6)

When i merge this map into my 8.6 server rl map and load up the server it doesnt like the zao map for some reason giving me a bunch of doors everywhere on the zao map saying to contact a gm about the id number of the item... is there anyway of fixing that? maybe i need to update my items.otb? or list? any help would be appreciated

i'm using Realmap im guessing cause thats the name of it lol sorry if i'm wrong, and the server im hosting off of is NaxedOT, and when you say putting the server items into remer you mean importing them correct?

it gives me the error that it needs an updated items.otb, but if i go and update the items.otb my server cant seem to start because it then would be out of the wrong version... should i just scrap the idea of zao or is there a way of doing this without too much of a pain in the ass

Remove items.otb check then?

Back