• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zao

Cyan

Reaction score
Yeah so I was going over Zao trying to reach the higher lizards, and I come across the non-existent NPC known as Zalamon, who was suppose to start the Wrath of the Emperor quest. So I decided to try and find the hole without the quest, turns out, the hole is non-existent as well. So I'm curious if you plan to make/add a way to get to Razachai or if you're just going to leave Zao as is without a path to the other half of this continent, having the good parts of Zao completely blocked off for no apparent reason.

Would love to have a portal or something that would allow access to Razachai since the NPC isn't there, nor is the whole that normally granted access to it.

Thanks.

he left the development of his servers like years ago? he doesnt make a profit of them but old donations pays the bill.

he says when its 0 players he will shut it down becuse he cares for the players or w/e

but the majority wants reset ;p!

First of all this is bug so better post it on bug reports and about reset better guys play other ots this is not only and one server when tala dont care why u guys till cares about ot?? Maybe he losed his memory and he dont even know he is a owner of an ot,lolxxx, strange but its seems like this :)

Back